Status update on Digitakt OS (November 2017)

We know many of you have been waiting for news on an updated Digitakt OS, and we'd like to express our gratitude for all your patience and understanding. Like you, we expect excellent functionality and reliability from our musical equipment. With our newcomer, Digitakt, we're not quite there yet, but rest assured we're working hard to get it done. We aim to have the next version available before the end of the year, which will remedy the MIDI operation freezing issue some of you are experiencing, along with a number of other bugs Again, thank you for all your support and understanding. Soon, it will all come together.
62 Likes

See, that wasn’t so difficult, was it? It’s good to know what’s going on and such a statement goes a long way to keep a loyal customer/fan base happy, because many of us have every reason to believe you’ll ultimately deliver.

14 Likes

Thank you :heart:️

1 Like

Thanks for the update! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

…fusion between machinedrum synthesis and digitakt. omg.

3 Likes

This is a clear reference to the Digitakt Liverpool Edition that comes pre-loaded will Ringo samples, mellotron stabs and sports a Union Jack faceplate.

18 Likes

Thanks for the update guys, appreciated!

1 Like

I like communication like this.
Just dropping a few words, saying there is actually some activity related to the device…
No date carved on stone, just some overall direction.

Thank you for this.
I believe this is the right way to do it.

12 Likes

dont forget to update the heat os as well. we are missing sysex backup and I assume a lot more as ther are yet hidden menues/options not available so have I been told.

Thank you! It is good to receive few words acknowledging our input…

2 Likes

I / we appreciate the update , it seems there has been a big review of progress and reaching out like this about DT and overbridge is a good move , especially as there are likely to be many new customers coming to the elektron brand and they need to start with a good impression of both the hardware and customer support

i hope its before xmas so that everyone can use it on their time off… (please release an update and a quick patch afterwards once the new critical things have been reported)…

Totally sweet news. Thanks Elektron.

1 Like

shudders

3 Likes

Appreciate the update, but still doesn’t alter the fact you released an unfinished product 6 months ago. Whoever would have thought DSI would have competition :wink:

1 Like

Any chance for the bandpass filter in the next update?

4 Likes

Thank you Elektron, for Digitakt and Overbridge news.

YOU ARE THE BEST :slight_smile: :two_hearts:

Nice communication Elektron. keep on. Thanx

1 Like

This is the way to do it. Great update news. And the ob announcement makes it feel like Xmas came early.

4 Likes

Good news. Nice to get official info :smile:

1 Like

Wait what?
Did we just get a status update? :thinking: from Elektron?

4 Likes