Stands?

I’ve been looking for nice stands for a long time, too. I don’t have the gear or woodworking chops to do it myself. A two tier vertical stand would be ideal – that KV Gear one looks very nice. One day.

In the meantime, for $2 the little white Ikea stands are hard to beat. I use the larger black one for the TR8S and two small white ones for the two Elektron boxes. The angle works pretty well for sitting at a desk in my experience, but they do move around a little bit. Just cheap plastic ya know.

I didn’t mean you could use what I have for an OT! I was drawing an analogy with a much more common kind of machine for which there still are really no good travel solutions. (But if you still want photos, search on the Web for images of “Road Tools CoolPad”. Everything nowadays seems to be made of aluminum with USB fans inside…)

I have a machindrum and an octatrack in the 2-tier version of that:

I like it.

I use this collapsable stand for my Octa. I really like it. Angle is adjustable. €17.

Gonna get another one for me MD.

4 Likes

Exactly wht i was looking for! Someone made it :wink:

Does it stay in place?

1 Like

yea once the unit is sitting on it it’s very sturdy. the weight of the machine pushes the legs into the base so it can’t slip. I’ve done lots of finger drumming sessions with the mpc live 2 and it’s well sturdy.

when placing the unit ontop you might be like I hope it doesn’t collapse, but once it’s on its v sturdy imo.

2 Likes

This looks great and affordable, but i’m in the US. I did a quick search and it’s not available in the US I don’t think? Though I guess I could get it shipped.

I’m in the US. I changed the .co.uk in the URL to .com and got this:

Different brand name but looks like same product.

3 Likes

nice work :sunglasses:

The brand names kill me. Someone’s idea of what each country wants…

2 Likes

dunno why they do that. bet they come from the same factory.

Been desperately looking for a A4 MKII and AR MKII stand in order to gain a little bit of space…

Only found this :

No idea how good and sturdy it actually is.

2 Likes

I mean I wasn’t going to buy it but now the brand name is freedom house? I’ll take ten!

3 Likes

:joy:

Damn, it’s called Auyuiiy over here… why?? :laughing:

This is perfect all rounder I use it for my MD or my Ipad pro

KOLIBRI laptop & tablet stand

Regular price€45,00

Looks great! I’m thinking about doing something similar.

I’m not sure if I would prefer to do one stand for 2 machines though

It is perfectly sturdy, I was very satisfied with it! I have the less thick “Stand 2 MKII MDF 8mm Black” version.

I have one for my MKII RYTM and A4, and one (less wide) for the Heat MKII and Digitone. It is worthy of note that the two racks line up perfectly, thankfully. They’re pretty handy for cable routing as well. Can’t say enough good about these!!

I just got the Hybridstand 2 Deluxe Elektron MDF 8mm for my RYTM MK1 and Digitone.

It is well made with a nice finish and sturdy.

1 Like

Those are interesting, but not the ones I was thinking of. I did find the website though:

www.korple.com Elektron “swingcheeks”. I might consider a pair, despite the cost. Still a really clean, nice solution.

edit: website shows out of stock, so I filled out the email form. Maybe we can generate some interest for these to be made again soon.

3 Likes