Standalone OB for patch management (Or Reason Rack Extension)?

Hi There the only DAW I have a licence for is Reason and since there is no reason overbridge rack extension for reason I was wondering if overbridge will ever work for patch & sample transfer stand alone?

Really I only care about transferring patch files to my A4 & AK and samples to my AR.

Am I stuffed or will the OB patch management eventually work completely standalone?

Hi was wondering the same thing
Do we need a DAW to beable to communicate between machines and OB?
I dont have any programs, and was hoping OB would replace C6

maybe it works with a free VST host :
http://www.hermannseib.com/english/vsthost.htm

you guys probably asked for it before, but i just would like to request a standalone version of overbridge. just for editing and library sake. thanks!

Reason 9.5 introduce support for VST

Thats interesting. Wonder what that means for Rack Extensions?

Nothing. I think they will maintain all… btw reason racks are very cheaper than VST when you watch the one existing as RR and VST :wink: so …

What’s cool is for Elektron, no need to develop something. OB will be accessible under Reason soon
i signed for the beta I will make test with AR and AK under OB to see if it’s works and then I will report to elektron

I have no cat in that race, well, not really. And not a Reason user. Geniunely curious bystander.

1 Like

Only a decade to late lol. I used to update reason but stopped about version 5. I still have my little dongle and everything :slight_smile:

Hello, if there is anyone who can explain how to separate audio tracks with over bridge in reason, that would be a huge help,

I want to separate the digitakt audio tracks. Thank you again