Stand-alone nanoloop hardware!

This artist Gesceap blows me away…

And he dropped a new album a couple of days ago…

But this EP is my favourite still…

5 Likes

NANOLOOP TECHNO RESISTANCE (Is futile)

2 Likes

To anyone interested gesceap added all his nanoloop mobile files for that release (FREE) on github /

2 Likes

Hey!
Yeah I saw his other ones a while back but could never open them up in nanoloop when I imported them…
Might try again to see behind the curtain on these newer works, thanks!

Huh! I remember the nanoloop android app from oh 5 years ago? Just downloaded the latest version on my new phone. Great fun! The sounds you can get crack me up, Completely silly, awesome, and so much better for you than facebook. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah and if you guys want I can make some tunes in nanoloop iOS glooms style and send you the .nl file for whatever ! I’m all
About teaching people any nanoloop version !

3 Likes

Yeah new android version has wavetables ! My version does not :frowning:

Does it? Havent found that yet!

Yeah cheers man I’d be interested in that. I used to swap electribe files when I had an EMX1.

Has anyone figured out how to get the song editor to follow 3/4 (12 step) ? It seems to be fixed 16 step.
Using android version 3.9.5
Thanks.

Update #7

Some fairly substantive changes.

1 Like

It looks like it, but I like the idea of the new form factor and extreme battery life. I have a nanoloop mono so I’m not too bothered by the lack of an analog voice (still a little disappointed, but I know he has a good reason), but it’s very nice that he’ll be offering a fully analog version as well. Prototyping and developing a product as a solo person looks like a ton of work, glad I’m the buyer and will just be enjoying the finished product!

I quite like the DMG form factor too. With the analog voice removed, I wonder what will take its place? Perhaps the wave editor will return. :cool:

I just hope it still has the midi output that was announced. Then I can use it as a portable sketch pad for ideas.

I’m a bit sad it’s not GBA format anymore, but I’m sure I’ll get used to it :slight_smile:

I could take or leave the analog voice, it would have been a nice addition, but I rarely use my mono cart in preference of the digital weirdness that is nanoloop 2.

1 Like

The GBA style design did look great. Here’s to hoping, regardless of look, that this product will deliver on sound, functionality, and durability.

Yeah its a tough call for me, I actually use nanoloop mono all the time… hopefully we will know a little more about what is actually going to be in each unit once we make the choice because if it is more or less a repeat of nanoloopmono then I’ll go digital. Personally I think the newest design while a bit bigger will be easier to see from a bit further away… I often play with my nanoloop flat next to my other gear and the og gameboy design works best for that I think.

He said an emulated “analog” voice :slight_smile:

:hm:

How about another 4-voices of polyphonic FM? :heat:

3 Likes

The new update today looks like it will be the GBA form factor.