Hey Girls & Boys, new Pyramid
9 march 2016
● HOLD and RELATCH features in LIVE mode now works when OMNI mode is OFF.
● Accelerometer assignation now works. Tilt Pyramid back and forth while holding ASSIGN to enter the assignation manager.
● Error 9604 with external pitch automation solved.
● Copy notes in stepmode CHORD now works.
● Leds are now updated when you change the scale tonality in LIVE mode.
● Din SYNC 48 is fixed. We also added SYNC 1 & SYNC 96 settings.
● “Track restart from the beginning when unmuted” bug fixed.
● "Problem with unexpected TAP BPM" fixed.
● "Problem with CC messages received via MIDI IN and not sent via MIDI OUT" fixed.
● "Recording notes with the CV input creates stuck notes" fixed
● Global track transpose, step transpose, selected steps transpose (hold REC or hold a step, rotate the menu encoder).
● Automation step-lock style (hold a step, rotate the menu encoder).
● Automation drawing with touchpad (hold REC, slide the touchpad).
● Simply press ASSIGN to activate the "Encoder step edit" feature.
● "Encoder step edit" feature improved, now works with the touchpad.
● Mute/unmute tracks are now in sync (depending on the PERFORM option in SEQ mode).
● Save sequence mute states on/off (press REC in TRACK mode).
● TRACK mode DISP view improved, leds flashes when tracks send midi events.
● Beat progression and sequence progression in SEQ mode.
● Assign CC MESSAGES or FX PARAMETERS to analog inputs (hold assign and plug a jack into CV in or GATE in).
● PYRAMiDi implementation chart, to control Pyramid with an external controller.
● SAVE settings and SAVE track channels (accessible via SETTINGS menu).
● Metronome ON/OFF (press 2ND + REC).
● New I/O pictograms: CV in, CV out, USB in.
● Default track parameters loaded at startup (zoom, length, time signatures) in SETTINGS > MISC.
● Now you can play with an external keyboard (midi in) and change modes (LIVE, STEP, TRACK, SEQ) without stopping the external keyboard notes events.
● You can now assign the ENV CV output to the din sync clock, to easily sync your modular system with a mini jack (SETTINGS > CV/PEDAL > ASSIGN ENV OUT > DIN SYNC).
● You can now send the din sync clock only when the player is playing.
● Better led brightness and states.
● You can now scroll the track banks (tr01A>tr07A, tr08A>tr16A, tr01B>tr07B, ...) in TRACK mode DISP with the main encoder.