Squarepusher broke his wrist (stopping him playing bass) so revisited his 90s gear for the new album. Awesome interview!

tried by 12 is sick :ok_hand:t4:

yet again. no one can touch him with remixes. takes the original idea to another stratosphere :paw_prints: so good.

2 Likes

Worth (re)posting this relic from 1996 I think.

9 Likes

Oh my! you remember Ready for the World ! Bravo lol

yes, it has Princeā€™s imprint for sureā€¦

1 Like

Same

1 Like

no gimmick and posing really got into explainingā€¦the good pre-utube days

4 Likes

Love me some Squarepusher. Journey to Reedham is one of my all time favorites. Anybody happen to know the song playing at 4:55 ?

2 Likes

Damn. Heā€™s back to the good stuff:

12 Likes
6 Likes

This album reminds me of the perfect fusion of early epā€™s like the above Port Rhombus and Vic Acid fused with Ufubulum. Loving it so far, canā€™t wait to see him in April.

2 Likes

I wouldnā€™t fall of my chair in amazement if the same guy who made that pretty recent Aphex video made this one

Edit: And I remembered Google, and it isnā€™t :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Heā€™s headlining hereā€¦

https://bangface.com/weekender2020/

1 Like

Nice! Post more Squarepusher!

(Itā€™s lovely when youtube is embedded because then apparently there are no adverts)

1 Like
2 Likes
4 Likes
3 Likes
2 Likes

Iā€˜m no squarepusher expert at all, only listened to hard normal daddy and go plastic before.
there is some awesome stuff happening on this new album

1 Like

Totally! Getting back to his roots has been a good thing. He lost it for a while prior to this latest release imo :yellow_heart:

1 Like

i donā€™t think many tracks will ever make my jaw drop the way Greenways Trajectory did almost 20 years ago. fuuuuuā€¦

3 Likes

NICE, been a while since I even thought of him. Was lucky to have seen him maybe 01

Thanks to your post I looked it up and now I get to see him in April in Detroit.

1 Like