Squarepusher broke his wrist (stopping him playing bass) so revisited his 90s gear for the new album. Awesome interview!

tried by 12 is sick :ok_hand:t4:

yet again. no one can touch him with remixes. takes the original idea to another stratosphere :paw_prints: so good.

2 Likes

Worth (re)posting this relic from 1996 I think.

9 Likes

Oh my! you remember Ready for the World ! Bravo lol

yes, it has Prince’s imprint for sure…

1 Like

Same

1 Like

no gimmick and posing really got into explaining…the good pre-utube days

4 Likes

Love me some Squarepusher. Journey to Reedham is one of my all time favorites. Anybody happen to know the song playing at 4:55 ?

2 Likes

Damn. He’s back to the good stuff:

12 Likes
6 Likes

This album reminds me of the perfect fusion of early ep’s like the above Port Rhombus and Vic Acid fused with Ufubulum. Loving it so far, can’t wait to see him in April.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t fall of my chair in amazement if the same guy who made that pretty recent Aphex video made this one

Edit: And I remembered Google, and it isn’t :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

He’s headlining here…

https://bangface.com/weekender2020/

1 Like

Nice! Post more Squarepusher!

(It’s lovely when youtube is embedded because then apparently there are no adverts)

1 Like
2 Likes
4 Likes
3 Likes
2 Likes

I‘m no squarepusher expert at all, only listened to hard normal daddy and go plastic before.
there is some awesome stuff happening on this new album

1 Like

Totally! Getting back to his roots has been a good thing. He lost it for a while prior to this latest release imo :yellow_heart:

1 Like

i don’t think many tracks will ever make my jaw drop the way Greenways Trajectory did almost 20 years ago. fuuuuu…

3 Likes

NICE, been a while since I even thought of him. Was lucky to have seen him maybe 01

Thanks to your post I looked it up and now I get to see him in April in Detroit.

1 Like