Sound Pool Questions

Is it possible to “copy” an entire sound pool from one project to another project?

Thanks!

I just backed up a Syntakt project to my mac using the Elektron Transfer application. In the application, under the ‘explore’ tab, I have access to sound banks, but not the sounds in sound pools. Since sounds are contained within projects, I am assuming that I have saved the sounds in the sound pool in my project backup, but I’m not sure. Anyone know if this is how it works?

1 Like

These sound banks in the “explore” tab are the current “global” sounds in banks A-H stored on your Syntakt, not of the backed up project.

The sounds you saved in the sound pool of your project are saved in the project backup you just made.

If you want to store these sounds in one of the “global” banks you need to do this from the Syntakt itself. Then you can also find these sounds under the “explore” tab and backup them individually to your computer if you want to.

1 Like

Awesome, thanks. That’s a big help.
LOVING the Syntakt

Where you able to find a solid solution to this, other than to do the tranfer thing?
(asking Dondolobo about his original post)