Sound pool and +Drive blank

Have you tried to restore factory settings?
In order to do that just turn on rytm holding the function key and then choose restore factory settings.

I have the exact same problem, empty project sound pool after every new start of Overbridge. The strange thing is that the few patches I am having there show up within the A4 (FUNC Button plus SOUND). When I add a new patch in Overbridge they also show up again. Reinstallation of OB and new Firmware (Reset) won’t do the trick, please help. This is obviously very annoying

I’v been noticing this the past few days, what has helped for me is if I switch system mode to USB then back to Overbridge mode they show again. Not ideal but its only a couple of clicks at the start of your session, maybe this will work for you.

2 Likes

I’m not 100% sure this is the same problem, but when I get the empty pool (always) I can drag a sound into there and suddenly the display refreshes and shows them all.

1 Like

I’ve noticed that as well so I think it’s related. A lot of what I’m noticing though is that the UI stops responding properly after a while, e.g I can still drag a sound from the pool or drive onto a pad and it will work but the pad will still show the previous sound description on the screen, also I could make some changes to a sound and easily save it by just dragging it into the drive or sound pool but it will look as if nothing has been dragged over (it will just show a blank slot on the UI), on the device itself it works though. Again to refresh the UI I’m doing the trick above, I’m having to do this quite a lot though, particularly on the Rytm more so than the A4 for some reason.

1 Like

Having this problem with sound pool in Ableton on Mojave, when I open an instance I see it but as soon as I close it and re open it, soundpool disappears

1 Like

Anyone manage to resolve the issue?