Sound Pack: rtFM 2 for Digitone & Digitone Keys

This is the follow up to 2018’s magical Digitone decree to keep your friends close but the manual even closer. Like its predecessor, rtFM 2 was lovingly put together by 20Hz aka Elektron’s Technical Writer, Erik Ångman, giving you a new and varied batch of 128 patches to weave into your compositions.

These are practical, super usable sounds from the off, with an emphasis on playability. Of course, you can twist them into something uniquely weird to suit your specific needs too. Either way, it’s no surprise that this collection shines even brighter in full-fingered modes such as the Digitone Keys.

Download a free demo pack or purchase here.

21 Likes

Nice :+1: Might have to grab this, the first rtFM was great with lots of classic DX type sounds

Sounds niiiice :slight_smile:

Demo track #5 sounds frigging immense!

2 Likes

The preset sounds in the soundcloud track sound dope. Might have to get this one!

7 Likes

I really like Demo #3 and #4

Thanks (again) The demos are made by me and Jimmy Myhrman, our software chief architect :slight_smile:

8 Likes

I can’t help, but that sound pack title puts a broad smile on my face with each new iteration.

Commandments of a tech writer: rtfm, rtfm, … :smiley:

7 Likes

Instant buy, didn’t even bother with demos (no offense to contributors). First pack was that good!! Can’t wait to load them up and take them for a spin. Thanks!

1 Like

same here.

1 Like

The keys and pads on this are bonkers. Just buy this pack to know why your personal Digitone patches suck …ess’ s Mindmelt patches were a real Aphex-atonal-eye-opener and these are so inventive and rock solid…well worth the lessons alone…Crazy aftertouch on some …part ones percussive sounds are essential…Bravo

1 Like

There are some great Angelo Badalamenti Twin Peaksy classic FM patches on here, also getting some John Carpenter They Live western vibes. I have been making some unexpected cinematic shapes over here…Future Sailors style.

4 Likes

I wonder is it possible (in the futrue) to add more sound banks, mine A-H are full already…

2 Likes

The realism of that marimba really caught me off-guard :slight_smile:
And for people seeking a Rhodes patch…

4 Likes

Well done, elektron-friend!
People will always need new sounds to feed such a complex synth. :+1:

4 Likes

Can’t have an FM synth without a marimba patch. It’s just not right!

9 Likes

Thanks my friend. I often pay around with the inventive sounds you made :slight_smile:

4 Likes

And it sounds very good!

1 Like

Good work! :slightly_smiling_face: