Sound leaking through filter (mk1)

I’ve noticed that when I fully close an LP or HP filter that I can still hear a signal, and I don’t mean an almost fully filtered signal, I mean I can still hear e.g. a very quiet drum break running including mids and highs after fully opening up an HP filter, like there is an extra, low volume signal bypassing the filter. I’ve ruled out routing and it does it through headphones too. Signal is fully wet. Has anybody else experienced this?

Someone can correct me, but I’m fairly sure that a small amount of signal bleed is not totally uncommon in analog circuits. I think I have also experienced this with my mk1 heat.

There are plenty of filters that dont close fully.
Its not a fault, just circuit characteristics.

Full spectrum sound passing thru a filter isn’t right. If there’s a dry/wet circuit that can probably have bleed in some cases but a hard wired filter in series should actually “filter” thats the whole design purpose.

How quick are Elektron support usually? I contacted them about this by making a ticket 12 days ago. I had one reply asking me to send them a clip of the signal with the filter closed which I did, then nothing.