Sound is volatile

I also sometimes have no-sound issues, don‘t know the exact circumstances, but I think it’s always related to RAM setting changes in the same power-on phase. I don’t remember any issues when just performing, playing with patterns, trigs etc, the usual stuff. After RAM setting changes, there comes this „Wait“ popup window, maybe something hooks up internally when you’re not sufficiently patient. A restart always solves the issue, I would just not touch these settings on stage, or take the time to restart afterwards even when everything looks fine.

2 Likes

Any memory setting change can disable Static playback, not Flex (solved with 1.31).

Reload or change project, or go to CARD TOOLS > FILE MANAGER, probably my favorite.

1 Like

Yes I did create new project with the new firmware but i don’t think this disappearing is related to the new firmware since it happened since more than a year on different firmwares.

On the other hand, the knobs not displaying the new values might very well be due to the firmware upgrade, first time i see this.

I’ll try to share the track parameters when i’m next to the OT but you can maybe tell me which parameters you think of cause there are so many…

I did check this option when it happened and it was checked (i always use it that way).

I do send info to external hardware via Midi but don’t receive any.

I have absolutely no clue right now tbh.