[ Sound Pack + eLearning ] Lowend101 eBook Delivered in 3 parts (Thanks to v00d00ppl)

Thanks i wish you a good 2018 year for both of you !
@ammanuel and @johannes
:clinking_glasses::champagne:

2 Likes

Merci beaucoup!

2 Likes

De rien @Hans_Olo :wink: You very welcome !
I wish you a happy New Year 2018 ! all the best to you and your family/friends :champagne:

1 Like

Really nice sounds, William wild! Havenā€™t gotten through all of them but I can already tell thereā€™s more useful material here for me than many other soundpacks Iā€™ve downloaded.

1 Like

Special Thanks @Zwolf itā€™s very kind !
Yesā€¦ Music genre and pleased the maximum people is not a easy task.

I try to focus on the Past, Present relatively from Electronic Music but not only. But not going too FAR because as a 101 it must stay easy and accessible. (anyway itā€™s often the simple things the best)

I really take a lot of pleasure in this 128 presets
Anyway Iā€™m GLAD you like it ! Happy NEW YEAR @Zwolf :champagne:

1 Like

Thank you so much!

1 Like

Happy New year @RiddimFernandez
All the best !!!

1 Like

For your LowEnd a snappy HiFive to you @William_WiLD and Happy New Year all!

Thanks again Dude, bless you all the ways from Lecce d^_^b

1 Like

Great stuff dude and happy new year!

1 Like

i Clap your hand @sicijk !
Happy New Year to you and all important people for youā€¦

Thanks @DaveMech ! happy New Year ! only good vibes in 2018 and a good health first !

2 Likes

Great work @William_WiLD!
Thank you for all your hard efforts.
A very happy, healthy amd harmonious New Year to you and yours.

1 Like

Thanks @Chinchilla ! I wish you all the best to you and yours as well :wink:

1 Like

:pushpin:

Packages will be updated with Separated Sounds, The Descriptive PDF with the settingsā€¦ all links will be updated as well. I will post a warning when itā€™s done so you can re-download the whole updated package if you want.

in the meantime this PDF is the Settings table of the Sound Bank :
LOWEND 101 Patch List - A4.pdf (24.8 KB)

Each Time i write UN = Unison and POLY = Polyphonic in Reset mode and the number of suggested voices. UN-2 = Unison Trk1 and Trk2 checked. / POLY3 = Reset mode and Trk1, Trk2, Trk3 checked.

Donā€™t forget to lowered your master level or track level before to hit the keys :wink:

Note :
Sounds 123 and 124 are a Layering Sound Design itā€™s there to illustrate Layering in the Booklet, with this technique + a 2 fingers CHORD approach you might achieve some very interesting sounds at the cost of the 4 voices.
You must load 123 on Trk1, 124 on Trk2ā€¦ Settings is a bit different itā€™s Unison 2 voices but with Use TRK Sounds option checked.

3 Likes

thank you soooooo much for your efforts!
you have done awesome work for community

and finished that on last day in 2017 :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks @santhrax ! Happy New year to ya :wink:

Folks, this is a lot of patches. I like quite a few of them. Thereā€™s definitely room for your own development on these in the modulation area for example. @William_WiLD has obviously spent a lot of time and dedication on the sound pack. I hope if you use it, you will share my sentiment that itā€™s worth more than a warm ā€œthank youā€ to William and I ask you kindly to consider buying him a drink or two, if you can spare it at all. I know thereā€™s ways to express your gratitude and Iā€™m sure @William_WiLD wonā€™t resist if you ask him how you can do so.

3 Likes

:pushpin:

New packages are updated

itā€™s now include every Sounds as separate file, the full sysex Sound Bank, the Sounds list and the Instructions document in PDF format. All links are updated ! so you can re-download it if you want :wink:

LowEnd 101 (MkI version)

Download link :
https://www.elektronauts.com/files/447

Alternative link :
https://www.dropbox.com/s/isthwdyfaqbvw5h/LowEnd101_SoundBank_mk1_010118.zip?dl=0

LowEnd 101 (MkII version)

Download link :
https://www.elektronauts.com/files/446

Alternative link :
https://www.dropbox.com/s/9g4kofi80rjvmi0/LowEnd101_SoundBank_mk2_010118.zip?dl=0

3 Likes

Thanks @Hans_Olo

:wink: I really appreciate this initiative. Of course, no obligation! and I will continue in this direction to share
ā€¦ it is like that we progress ! togetherā€¦

i will send you a picture with the Beers you offer me to toast virtually with you :wink: THANKS AGAIN !

2 Likes

Immense merci, hĆ¢te de tester tout Ƨa !

1 Like

Happy New year @KaOsphere