[ Sound Pack + eLearning ] Lowend101 eBook Delivered in 3 parts (Thanks to v00d00ppl)

that’s a tough one, hope you get everything back. good luck. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah i do always backup my system… to be able to get back at work in minutes. But i was in the middle of for my Data disk (6TO) i plan to buy a second one (at some point)… RAID system with two disk from the beginning is the best but it’s also more than twice as expensive. And when a disk is in the closet because you only need from time to time it’s hard to put 500euros in it.

What’s is unfortunate is i reinstalled my iMac, so i moved LOWEND101 on Data HD. I plugged SAMSUNG T3 because that the one i backup the system on (This one is never connected) Drama happen then … (probably because too tired that’s why i click format on the wrong one) I never have these two plugged at the same time… When i buy the Samsung D3 and see their name very close to each other… I think to that exact scenario and told me : wow I gonna have to think to never format the wrong one. :frowning:

you can predict it’s not enough

Samsung D3 Station is now dead… probably the results of heat during the recovery procedure :frowning: i try to get back a new one from the warranty … Damn

But I had time to copy recovered files just before it’s failed definitively so… even if I don’t know what’s recovered I’m kind of happy in my drama :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Registred!
Wow, I’m really excited about your new project. Sounds cool, yea :wink:

1 Like

Thanks Master @Floppydisk_Pirates :thup:

2 Likes

:joy:

3 Likes

Are you kidding me ? Of course I’m excited, interested and more, this is a wonderful gift to the community, registered immediately !

So you managed to get most of your lost data back in an organized fashion ?

3 Likes

LOWEND 101 recovery files : @tobee I don’t recover that much unfortunately … But I have all in mind so I will rewrite faster. That’s life.

11 Likes

Hey Happy Birthday man! :boom:
Here’s to a good year! :beers:

3 Likes

Happy birthday @William_WiLD :smiley: :beers: :champagne:

3 Likes

Thanks @Open_Mike and @tengig ! :panda_face::paw_prints:

2 Likes

Thanks for all you do and have a great Birthday!

2 Likes

Happy Birthday fellow aquarian!

2 Likes

Thanks @RiddimFernandez and @ammanuel ! :paw_prints::panda_face:

2 Likes

Un très joyeux anniversaire & merci pour tout ce que tu as apporté au forum cette année !!
:birthday: HAPPY CAKE DAY :birthday:

2 Likes

Merci Toodee ! :wink:

2 Likes

Late happy birthday greetings. May all your wishes come true my friend :comet:

2 Likes

Happy belated birthday.

1 Like

:heat: Happy Birthday to you William :sparkler:

1 Like

Hey William we share the same birthday that’s a 1 in 365 day chance :balloon::tada:

2 Likes