[ Sound Pack + eLearning ] Lowend101 eBook Delivered in 3 parts (Thanks to v00d00ppl)

Thanks @tobee when I’m going to Berlin by car, Belgium is an intermediary point for me when i sleep to split by half the travel so there’s chance it happen again in 2018 :wink: I keep that in mind. Thanks toodee :wink:

1 Like

That’s a really great work William. Happy NY!!

1 Like

Hey Thanks @MX ! Happy NY two !!!

Itś a Little off topic, but man, you have some awesome graphic design skills! Have you studied something like this?

1 Like

Yes I have a degree in Graphic Design (have worked in agency something like 10 years) and a little bit under regarding the degree in business information and communication, i done graphic design just after this one. But as I’m an honest man I must admit I done not that much in terms of Graphic Design here I just choose a good picture + a magazine layout and buy the rights to use it from Envato which I choose with my taste…

I have done nothing more to build a song with a sample collection here to compare…

as I done this LOWEND 101 on my personal time and for free, I really generally think that my time is money so I prefer to spare 20 bucks to deliver to all of you something better than a text file without spending half a day to build a full layouts on 34 pages with is not the same cost for me at the end.

All the credits and Congratulations goes from their respective owner :wink:

Magazine Layout is this one :

Thanks @Kari :wink:

1 Like

What’s cool is 3 generous people are cover that fees with a generous donation via paypal and I thanks them : @Hans_Olo, @LyingDalai and @djx !

But, I will take a drink for the New year 2018 to make a toast with them in Mind :wink: Thanks Again guys

2 Likes

Ha i knew it! Thanks a lot for the answer:) Even you did buy the layout and photograph, it’s still a great combo! I do a lot of illustrations, maybe one day I make a thread and post some of my synth designs / concept art :slight_smile:

Can’t wait to download your patches, I’m really excited!

2 Likes

You talked about the Booklet and Learning Content (+ Templates) Right ?
Because the LOWEND 101 Sound Bank (128 Sounds) is already online :wink:

Have fun with the Sounds @Kari

Note : I do a lot of illustrations, maybe one day I make a thread and post some of my synth designs / concept art :wink: Cool send me a links when you’ve put some online I would like to watch it cheers

1 Like

Oh I meant i could not test the bank because I’m not in near of my A4, but I will be soon :slight_smile: Of course I know there are online. But of course i really exited about the upcoming booklet!

Cool, I will post some in this forum, if I have enough different sketches… (I try to get used to marker renderings right now , so this is a fun practice for me).

1 Like

Thank you very much for that fantastic job. I was very disappointed with the bass sounds on mkI and now I’m learning a lot how to make it boost :clap:t2:

1 Like

That’s very cool @alespardo glad i helped you :wink: Happy New Year !

THANK YOU For your fantastic work !

1 Like

Thanks @martinvowz ! happy New Year :wink:

So many awesome sounds! Really inspirational and a good resource to learn from. Thank you so much for all the work! …even the patch names are very well chosen… really excited about the upcoming „booklet“

1 Like

Thanks a lot @Kari !

Personal Request are now closed. Booklet progression is on its way !
Thank you all for the trust you place in the Booklet’s future content.

See You very Soon

IMG_0020

7 Likes

:clap::clap::clap::raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands::metal:
Merci par ce bon travail et cette générosité…Je te souhaite une belle année 2018!
I will send you my new track if I never use one of your sounds…
:notes:

1 Like

Happy New Year @alejander

Congrats Mr Wild! Happy 2018!

Will be a pleasure feeding these to my A4. You obviously put heaps of time and eeffort into this release.

respect

1 Like

Happy 2018 @tsutek ! :wink: Thanks