[ Sound Pack + eLearning ] Lowend101 eBook Delivered in 3 parts (Thanks to v00d00ppl)

Sneak Peek 31 (LOWEND101)

Patch name : EXTREMLO

4 Likes

Iā€™m so in love with sound from @Floppydisk_Pirates
What an incredible sound designer you are Floppy !

2 Likes

Sneak Peek 32 (LOWEND101)

Patch name : YLOOPZ

1 Like

Sneak Peek 33 (LOWEND101)

Patch name : SAI

Sneak Peek 34 (LOWEND101)

Patch name : Dj SHIVA

2 Likes

Iā€™m looking forward to picking this one apart.

1 Like

Thanks Hans :wink:

Thanks for sharing, @William_WiLD. The A4MK2 has renewed my interest in sound design recently and I hope to learn a lot from your efforts. With regards to your organ patch - Iā€™m almost tempted to sample from soundcloud :smiley:

1 Like

i will try to do my best for giving hints, thought, advises in the bookletā€¦ as well as explaining how to use the template for a more efficient kickstart in the sound design. If people are happy, find that useful and share the loveā€¦ or just say itā€™s useful :slight_smile: I will consider to extend this work. I have a lot of idea and I think itā€™s kind of nice to focus on specific frequencies because somehow thereā€™s not so much way to shape it, thereā€™s a couple of thoseā€¦ but by forcing people to concentrate on this LOW END I guess they will learn one and for all this specific area. I hope you all find variations and take pleasure by recreating those start point and be free to explore thenā€¦

I think I will put one essential rule framed in red, save your different iterations !!! , experimentation can RUIN a patche in an instant and not have saved before iterations make you so upset and then you switch off the machine. I think we can avoid a bad night very simply. SAVE SOUND-01osc, SOUND-01filt, SOUND-01env, SOUND-01mod

or like Cuckoo method copy-paste on T2, T3, T4 ā€¦ temporarily

1 Like

Hahaha itā€™s cool :slight_smile: Thereā€™s a couple of things to approach organ and piano, itā€™s not that easy because of sine wave lack of gain when filtering, the loose of the shaping with Filt2 when using the Self Resonating Filterā€¦ itā€™s in use soā€¦ only for generate a sine wave soā€¦
And because of Envelope also as Simon Cann explain it very well in his book ā€œHow to make Noiseā€ ā€¦

But still thereā€™s room to get close to an organ or a Piano processed (the strictly natural one is hard to get) but the processedā€¦ may be achieveā€¦ (Broken Organ, Broken Piano are interesting as wellā€¦ I donā€™t focused on that but it sound like a cool series to make too)

NB : also have an understanding to how a piano or a organ is played can really help to shape it at the sound synthesis stage

2 Likes

Coming Tomorrow ! Sunday the 31 at 17:17 PM (Paris UTC+1)

:cocktail::champagne: Just before New year Eve 2018 :slight_smile:

Thanks to @grit909 for the reworked artwork

10 Likes

I feel more excited about this, than o did on as Eve!

1 Like

Hello Nauts !

THIS IS THE DAY !
Iā€™m at work for the Preparation of the Sound Bank, Few Adjustments, Renaming, Export for MK1 and MK2

See you later in the day for the DOWNLOAD LINK

17 Likes

LowEnd 101 (MkII version)

Download link :
https://www.elektronauts.com/files/446

Alternative link :
https://www.dropbox.com/s/9g4kofi80rjvmi0/LowEnd101_SoundBank_mk2_010118.zip?dl=0

10 Likes

LowEnd 101 (MkI version)

Download link :
https://www.elektronauts.com/files/447

Alternative link :
https://www.dropbox.com/s/isthwdyfaqbvw5h/LowEnd101_SoundBank_mk1_010118.zip?dl=0

15 Likes

A little bit of informations before i update both ZIP package tomorrow (it will include every patch as separate files and a PDF settings who explain how you should configure you A4/AK for certain patches (Unison and Poly mode)

1 Like

Iā€™m gonna put that Ravey-ST to good use ^^

Awesome pack, only useful stuff. Bravo !

1 Like

Thanks Conformance friend :wink: Merci mon ami !

A trĆØs vite passe un bon rĆ©veillon !!! :champagne::cocktail:

1 Like

The PDF will be uploaded tomorrow if you donā€™t know how to upload a Sound Bank in your A4 check this little video (thanks to the owner)

1 Like

Would love to try these patches but, as usual, I canā€™t download anything from the files section. :sleepy:

1 Like