[ Sound Pack + eLearning ] Lowend101 eBook Delivered in 3 parts (Thanks to v00d00ppl)

Wait a bit @Stickhit
I will provide alternative link :wink: Just few minutes to set this online

1 Like

Very kind of you sir.

1 Like

You should find it under the Elektronauts file section link as Alternative links :wink:

I have it, thank you very much.

1 Like

Big Thanks Wiliam Wild.Wish you the best for 2018 :confetti_ball::fireworks:

2 Likes

Thanks a lot @locaa i wish you a good 2018 too all the best and all important people to you :sunny:

Haven’t got time to dl today but just wanted to chime in and express my gratitude for the work you’ve been doing, William - fantastic work and you’re an essential contributor to this fine forum we all live in! :champagne:

2 Likes

Thanks @dobermate
All the best for 2018 for you and family & friends

Thanks @William_WiLD :ok_hand:

1 Like

U welcome @seanskay have nice festive moment tonight :champagne:

1 Like

Thanks for your work Will !! Blessings :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for this William! Its very generous of you to put so much time and work into this :smiley:

Happy New Year! Now I will be spending it noodling with the A4 :nerd_face:

1 Like

Great! Thanks @William_WiLD. Just one thing - check the Alternative Download Links, I think they are switched places - the mk1 is under mk2 and the other way round…

1 Like

@Icoustik, @djenzyme : thanks guys ! Happy new year

@Palu : thanks to let me know it’s fixed ! Happy new year

All the best for you guys and your family and friends :clinking_glasses::champagne:

1 Like

Wow! Absolutely fantastic work William! Looking forward to play with these Jamuary 2018!! Bless!

1 Like

Awesome. Thanks for his mate.

1 Like

Hello William_WILD,

Thanks for your hard work, thanks for sharing it. Thanks for your long posts that brings knowledge and temperance.
You brought the main stuff of my last 2017 night. I will pass the night to discover and study your pack.
Ho guy, bravo, c’est top moumoute ; )

2 Likes

@palw ,@NUoldNU ,@elenacortes

Thanks for the kind words… i wish you the best for 2018 :champagne:

love it ! Thank you and Happy New Year!

1 Like

thanks a lot and a happy new year. will try it in 2018, probably tomorrow :grin:

1 Like