[ Sound Pack + eLearning ] Lowend101 eBook Delivered in 3 parts (Thanks to v00d00ppl)

Sneak Peek 21 (LOWEND101)

Patch name : DEEPCH-TKN

Sneak Peek 22 (LOWEND101)

Patch name : MOVMENT 12

Sneak Peek 23 (LOWEND101)

Patch name : CHUCKYPLK

Sneak Peek 24 (LOWEND101)

Patch name : TEKSAW

1 Like

Sneak Peek 25 (LOWEND101)

Patch name : WHATORGAN

4 Likes

Sneak Peek 26 (LOWEND101)

Patch name : WOMPY BASS

1 Like

Sneak Peek 27 (LOWEND101)

Patch name : WURLITZEU

2 Likes

What a fabulous set of sounds. Thx so much William. really appreciate your work here.

1 Like

Add some 909s and you got the streets of rage 1 soundtrack!

3 Likes

:tada:
Awesome job, canā€™t wait

1 Like

can i have this Patch ā€¦ NOW? :slight_smile:

awesome work William! Fingers Crossed for the Release! :+1::+1:

2 Likes

@umonox PMā€™ed :wink:

2 Likes

:+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::grinning:

2 Likes

Sneak Peek 28 (LOWEND101)

Patch name : ACDC OF7

First FX of the SneakPeak Series ! Kind of electrical I sustain it longer than needed just to show you better the modulation but i see this sounds like a electrical town line who broke, fall on the streetā€¦ sustained a bit and electrical is switch off for security purpose (sounding like back to the futur this part haha) ā€¦ and I done that :joy: i laughing nowā€¦ I didnā€™t drink, or smoke I promise ! (maybe it sounds like a chainsaw from far away hahaha)

Guys I guess FX will be more a joke from me thereā€¦ I did well not to put too much, because I realize I probably not good at it, and more over : I didnā€™t like FX except the Batman moto sound (I guess itā€™s kind of Shepard Tone auditory illusion) and the old one from movies THX FX hahaha

2 Likes

Really great sounds and respect for the Boooklet with the Tutorials. Just - wow! :slight_smile: :clap:

2 Likes

EDIT For the SRF (Self Resonating Filter Sinewave) :
I end up with the Patch UTILBATWO with a slightly different value on FREQ tuning which gives me a more satisfying range now every C is C with not that much cents drift.

Tune Filter 2 to 52.70 (FRQ)
Now I donā€™t know if this value is reachable on the Analog Four MK1 but the patch should come tuned like this.

canā€™t wait for this! Amazing work William!

1 Like

Sneak Peek 29 (LOWEND101)

Patch name : DISTTOM

2 Likes

Sneak Peek 30 (LOWEND101)

Patch name : ZAP FX

Highly appreciated!
CanĀ“t wait.

Thanks so much!

1 Like