[ Sound Pack + eLearning ] Lowend101 eBook Delivered in 3 parts (Thanks to v00d00ppl)

Best wishes! Take care and stay healthy!

1 Like

Thanks @Alienna hope you fine my dear :wink: :heat::elan:

Thanks @s3kn0tr0n1c, @mojodrum, @Kari ! :paw_prints::panda_face:

2 Likes

Yoooo Wild ! Happy Bday Dude!!

1 Like

Thanks @sicijk :happy:

Just downloaded this set last night. Speechless. Killer patches. Canā€™t imagine needing a bass that is not in this set. Thanks so much!

Fantastic!

2 Likes

Hello THANKS a lot for your feedbackā€¦ @Stemshade

ETA
I still have the last chapter of the booklet to finish and I will be able to put it for download for everyone. Sorry for those who have been waiting for a long time. I did not think there would be so much trouble. In any case it is not abandoned but I donā€™t give anymore release date because obviously i do not hold the commitment. (for X reasons)

I had to sell some stuff included the Analog Four MK2 which complicated the writing of the end of the bookletā€¦ (and i have to buy it again at some point)

But I think that when youā€™ll see the booklet you will understand why it took so much time even with the pitfalls ā€¦

And as some people asked for it ā€¦ Video Tutorials will coming too :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Hello @William_WiLD, I really hope you didnā€™t give up your project, which I was expecting a lot !

1 Like

i didnā€™t give up. I still do a bit of layout on this weekendā€¦ at some point I will get things done. I had several projects this last 3 month with money incoming soā€¦ it slow down everything.

6 Likes

Iā€™m back on track with few Elektronauts folks to help me ! So really thanks to them !

To finally finish the LOWEND101 Booklet.

But without the A4 itā€™s really difficult. I was forced to sell itā€¦ and have in mind to bought it again when Overbridge 2 is ready. (Not that i complaining about it so please donā€™t comment the OB2 side of things because i prefer to have it when itā€™s rock solid anyway.)

So itā€™s slow down Lowend101 but i will have to advance and not relying or depends on it.

I apologize to everyone who count on a fast delivery of the LOWEND101 Booklet
Engagement i partially failed - Because i deliver the Sound Pack, right ? :slight_smile:

I hope you use it again ? And find through it ways to design your lowend frequenciesā€¦ (or just learnt few things, or maybe just gives you a bit of inspiration - i tried to make it oldschool and modern too - i hope i succeed in that way)

See you very soon here !
William WiLD

NB: this year was the most awful year in my life i thinkā€¦

9 Likes

Courage, William!:muscle:
We miss you!

4 Likes

Yes Will. Im really looking forward to the booklet. I really like these patches you gave us and would like to see your approach to the sounds.

2 Likes

Sure that was my intention with this bookletā€¦ Explain better the LOWEND building blocks ! I hope people will like itā€¦ i always have ideas and project, but Iā€™m the kind of guy to have too huge goals rather than a multiplicity of small one. And when something goes wrong the fall is bigger accordingly :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks for the kind wordsā€¦

My favorites (when i listen 1 year later) are :

Finally, itā€™s not really LOWEND sounds but Movement Patches :joy::rofl:

1 Like

I hope youā€™re doing alright and 2019 will be a better year for you. Also I canā€™t wait to read how you designed these patches.

2 Likes

Thanks Hans ! same for ya :wink: a good 2019 regarding music ! (for everyone)

Sweet belt!

2 Likes

Hey William, any update on your project?

1 Like

I do not hold the deadlines as you can see. But itā€™s still on my desk todo list.

EDIT:
I decided to move forward on this project differently. The whole layout is too much work for me with my own things aside. At the beginning of this thread I started a little this way by delivering ā€œpost by patchesā€ that nobody read because I think that everyone wanted the ready-made sound bank and that learning with the booklet interested less.

But i want to finish it for sure so i will put online soon a website which will be called lowend101.com and I will fill it day after day (it will be more logical than here post after post that nobody read) so people interested can follow alongā€¦

Then when I finish (probably few weeks), I will use a plugin to extract the content in the form of an eBook. Eventually a new website focusing on elektron recipes will take the place of lowend101.com

Everything will be tied here in terms of communication, unofficial expansions and eBook
I only use lowend101.com website to have a public and progressive way to getting things done.

2 Likes

Happy New Year everyone !

- I let you read the **status** in the previous post - i promise to everyone to take my community actions very soon here as long as I'm retrieve new machines to be able to be constructive in what I want to share (without it it's kind of impossible to deliver)

PS: Some will say that itā€™s warmed up and that we forgot the promises but I will be forgiven, Iā€™m sure of it, you let me know at the end of 2020 as at some point I stopped to teased and really have worked hard to make progression for real :slight_smile:

6 Likes

DNS is in propagation so it can take 24/48 hours to be stable
is online and ready to be filled in of Recipeā€¦ the first series of Recipe will be redundant with those I made here but very soon new materials will be covered.

I will update here when new food added for those who want to follow along. Thereā€™s chance there Days without nothing and Days with more than one Recipe.

For now it will be Recipe cards with a brief tutorial. Click on each button to download patches by Recipe when you have it (thereā€™s patches who are not in the unofficial expansion)
Sometimes it will be no patches at all but only the recipe you can follow along with screenshots.

Updates will be done here.
And at some point eBook (overview state) will be downloadable here in the file section.
When itā€™s done website domain name will change to something more appropriate to handle more project than lowend101

PS: the website is not open to comments and requests - but you can do that here. And I will reply to everyone

3 Likes

Can I still download LowEnd 101? I donā€™t find it anywhere.

1 Like