[ Sound Pack + eLearning ] Lowend101 eBook Delivered in 3 parts (Thanks to v00d00ppl)

Yes thats me…I’ll get the whole book then sit down on couch feet up and start learning with A4 in headphones.

1 Like

I have two hard drives that have the same names Samsung D3 and T3, I launched a formatting procedure on the bad one !

I tried to unplug the drive to simulate a power failure that happens at the right time. But that did not work.

On this 6To disk there is a lot of things (included LOWEND) that I try to recover with Data Rescue. (Stellar Phoenix did not give anything) That’s what I’m in at the moment and why you people do not see / hear me too much right now …

Shit.
That’s really hard, friend !

1 Like

Ahh man…thats no good…feel for you.

1 Like

:scream:

1 Like

Think I’m done with all this crazy TO Hard-Drive… next time I will buy 3 x 2 To instead one 6 To
:frowning:

Disk Drill should work!!

1 Like

i will try it after Data rescue… But most importantly with this kind of scenario is to recover files by types… I will loose organization of things. That can make the process useless :frowning: Of course it’s good for serials or important things. Therefore for Sample Collection, Tutorials, Work projects … should be more problematic to find from where is who :stuck_out_tongue:

Yes I understand, but Disk Drill is top notch for recovering everything, even on filenames it rocks… Good luck mate!

1 Like

FFS. I really really hope you manage to recover your data, I’m sure it will “only” be a matter of time and patience until you get everything back. Don’t hesitate to PM me if you need assistance.

2 Likes

Defo a lesson to have backups though…

Dont worry we all learn the hard way. I did :tired_face:

Now run a 2TB raid mirror in PC and use synctoy to backup every now and then to an external…

I was really looking forward to this booklet too…Hope you can recover it man.

1 Like

As I said no filenames retrieved @MX but I stopped Data Rescue, Disk Drill seems to be faster and mounting as a disk to preview things I want to recover is very cool. Therefore I will give a try to Data rescue after Disk Drill if results are not satisfying but Damn it’s take so much time…

(but still 41 hours to wait to be able to check what it’s recovered and it’s run since this morning)

Such a bummer man…

Remember to try not to get too stressed out by it, shit happens and you gotta just go with it, do your best to recover, and not let it get you down… :slight_smile:

Just let it go and accept that something happened that sucked but what’s done is done and now you just have to do what you got to do to get back… It’s already annoying enough to do the work, being stressed out or upset just makes it worse…

Take a break and forget about it for awhile, go outside and take a walk or something, then go back to it…
Love yourself!

I hope you retrieve everything successfully!
I like the 3d… Bear :smile:

2 Likes

Always works…slow walk in nature taking in everything around you

3 Likes

sorry to hear that… best wishes

1 Like

Polar ! Bear :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hope all works out William!

1 Like

Ok sounds good… But all is a mess of data now…

1TO of Recovered Data from Fuse Drive mounted will take 1 day to copy from the corrupted disk to the brand new one i buy only for the recover data process :frowning:

So it will take 4 days to then be able to preview faster… and only START TO SORT everything… Sounds to me like one of the Twelve Labours of Heracles (Hercules), right now

I feel that the loss is inevitable i will have to take it like that, recover the essentials what i really do not want to lose …

List the rest and re-download from my various WEB accounts the maximum because it will go faster than sort everything … but list what I had on this disc will already be very long …

I come back on LOWEND 101 as soon as i can, hoping to find already the indesign documents which concerns the booklet and article I already written … [ FINGERS CROSSED here ]

1 Like

Man, I feel even worse that this happened to you out of any of us because I know how much work you’ve done that was stored on there…
And your always the one giving us tips on how to backup and everything, you accidentally pressed the RED do not press button… :anguished:
I’ll light a candle for you, or in this case I’ll turn on a monitor… :smile:

1 Like