[ Sound Pack + eLearning ] Lowend101 eBook Delivered in 3 parts (Thanks to v00d00ppl)

Merci William !

2 Likes

De rien l’ami français :wink:
Bonne année à toi et tes proches @LyingDalai

hahaha j’avais pas vu 6,66 tu m’envois le nombre de la BĂȘte de l’Apocalypse de Jean, chapitre 13, verset 18 :stuck_out_tongue: hahaha Merci Olivier !

Je prendrai 2 biÚres du démon a ta santé

jpg 2jpg 2

4 Likes

Thanks a lot William. Much appreciated.:ok_hand:

1 Like

U welcome @s3kn0tr0n1c :wink: happy New year !

1 Like

Happy New Year to u too

1 Like

boom! thanks for all your insightful comments and hard work with this pack @William_WiLD going to download and compose some tracks tonight with them =) cheers

1 Like

Have fun @nirun ! happy New Year :wink:

thnx mate,

Just downloaded it a few hours ago for my AK. Some joystick action on 4 tracks, recorded at once:

5 Likes

Great
 sounds from LowEnd ? If yes you have really reworked them well in your own way ! Congratulations @deerfeeder ! Happy New year Man :wink: All the best

1 Like

its all your stuff. just added a lot of movement to the filters + joystick. (on all 4 tracks)

1 Like

You know what it’s very well made, like if it Was all your stuff ! well done :wink:

thanks so much for putting this together, i can’t wait to go through it all this week.

Very nice work, thanks a lot!

@303abuser, @vva Thanks ! Happy New year :wink:

OK just to let you know what I’ve decided for the Booklet

i currently start today. I will integrate theory into practice and not separate them. Also each dose of theory will be essential (from my point of view) and illustrated in the context of the Analog Four.

i decided to make tutorial by families, with some exercices. Also we will cover new Sounds because i want to force you to discover new sounds being made in the sense of discovery in a personal instant of yours and not the sounds that you already have in the Sound Bank.

6 Likes

Thanks a lot William_WiLD for your effort in making this sound bank and all the information you will provide. Looking forward that booklet, I’m sure it will be really useful for those of us who are still learning the A4

1 Like

Thanks @plebeyo
Happy new year man !

1 Like

Thank you very much for sharing, great work!
So many nice patches :slight_smile:
At the moment i am totally into the sound of the HARSH patch :panda:
Merci beaucoup, William!

1 Like

Thanks for the kind words @7schlaf :wink: happy New Year man

1 Like

You know, for a moment I was pissed that my machines are all packed and I don’t have the occasion to try the patches when they come out. But now I’m at peace, I’ll wait for the booklet, discovering patches as I read through it.

Again thank you for all you’re doing for us, this is priceless and definitely one of the best gifts I got this season. Merci @William_WiLD, si un jour tu passes par Bruxelles, ya des biùres qui t’attendent ici :thup: :beer:

1 Like