Soon to be OT owner. What do you wish you would have known when you first got yours?

As one ought to, I’ve been preemptively poking through the manual and watching all the walk throughs, reviews and tutorials. Still, the sage wisdom of battle hardened elektronauts can’t be overstated.

Personally developed workflow tips? Anything casually mentioned in one sentence in the manual that you rediscovered later and changed your life? Writing philosophies you’ve found embedded in the hardware?

Anecdotally I just discovered kit/pattern/sequence saving on the DT which wasn’t a priority when I originally read the manual, and all the forum topics about using the same kit across multiple patterns never mentions sequence saving! Looking forward to having parts to get around this anyway.

Mainly looking for positive or neutral things. I’ve read plenty of critique (and seen what it does to threads!) Thanks!

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: What do you wish you knew when you first started using the OT?