Sonicware Liven XFM

You’ve been Audi Pilz’d

just got a solid deal on one of these, im looking at sonicwares website and cant totally tell if theres been many firmware updates, should i be expecting roughly what is shown in the demo videos or have their been any nifty features added? either way im looking forward to more FM fun B-)

Just snagged one from Signal Sounds for £215 which for a 8 voice plockable FM synth/sequencer is a steal IMHO.

1 Like

Nothing substantial. I think some bug fixes. Feel free to join the community Discord. It’s quiet, but has bursts of discussion. Chris Lody will respond to questions which is pretty cool.

1 Like

thanks for the info, i actually turned around and sold it pretty fast. didnt click with it how i was hoping to, but i did enjoy the time playing with it.

As an update; I don’t have an XFM anymore, but the Mega Synthesis is basically what I wanted from it. I guess I just wanted to make my own Sega Megadrive soundtracks for fun.
I’m thinking of the Liven series as more of expanded super Volcas now.

Also, very fond of my Syntakt and sometimes wish I had stuck with the DN for FM, but ST and Opsix make for a great couple.

Here’s another demo of the LIVEN XFM featuring the Hyperion Sound Pack

Code: “TITAN25” for 25 % booooo-spam-discount