hi mate, yeh its a really great bit of kit kinda like a machinedrum 3 i guess. really great filters, sound is wider and nicer than the md.
in comparison to the old machinedrum:
• sound and outputs, more headroom than MD. Fantastic filter with many filter types. FM per channel. Swing per track. Multi drive. Kicks and snares thump or go into modular territory.
• The sonic potions has poly rhythm ability with offsets, micro timing, steps per track, .
• Subsets per step. Mod destination for macros, looper, Euclidean pattern generation and pattern rotation. Track Transpose. Probability, trig conditions per step.
• Open source firmwares - http://brendanclarke.com/2016/02/15/lxr-custom-firmware-tutorials/
• Full envelope, ADsr,
• 2 different p-lock channels per track.
• Modern plus drive via SD card for super quick loading and transfer of samples, kits, performances.
• Normal midi. PLUS Usb midi to integrate into DAWS and ableton.
• Performance mode, macros, which allows you to morph from one sound, or kits, to another sound per STEP - like sound locks on the analog 4 and digitak.