Sometimes I just feel like getting rid of it all

Allow me to recommend turning it all on and poking around. It’s amazing what that first step can do.

I think about selling things on the regular, for coin, or different stuff.

I think rather than sell tho, I might just buy more stuff. An A4 is really, really pulling on my heart strings at the mo…

Btw this is amazing:

1 Like

I just can’t be bothered using anything. I’ve been really busy career wise so downtime is gaming at the moment. But I don’t want to let anything go as I do have a future use for all of it when I start feeling like doing something.

2 Likes

This is very true. I’ve found myself re-purchasing things months or years later, multiple times… so now i just leave it.

My studio is not massive but I have gotten rid of small things and kept some i spiring bigger toys that I dabble with.

A permanent consequence of not using after a long break is “diagnosing”

There’s joy in that too you know :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Very much this. It’s definitely been one of the primary drivers in gear sales of mine.

I’m pretty much at a point where I’m happy to try things and move on at a loss. I guess I’ll strike gold eventually! And I’ve definitely learned a lesson that less is more in my case. Fine are the days of owning £000s worth of hardware and barely using any of it.

1 Like

I hear you - I’ve been gaming too. Same reasons. But just give those puppies a little switch on. No aim. Just turn some dials :hugs:

1 Like

Currently in the process of moving. Don’t have much stuff but I’m still just about ready to burn everything to the ground and go live in a humpy on the beach.

On a more serious note, I’ll have a decent amount of space to comfortably set up the montage properly on it’s stand again so I’m thinking it’s time to go back to just playing for a while. Not even connecting it to the computer. Maybe become one of those musicians I’ve heard about. The rest of my stuff, mpc included, can garn get fkd.

2 Likes