Some thoughts on buying a MD?

Man, glad it wasn’t me posting it this time. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I wonder how many MD this video got sold.
Mine definitely ^^

3 Likes

…ok…ur obviously addicted…i see…

and what do u guys mean by asking what do i mean by it…???

some might think another model:thing is next to come…
some might hope for a new ot…

and all i’m saying…a new digi footprint “groovesynthbox” is next to come…with full on revival vibes of machinedrum and monomachine…with a lot of differet synth “machines” ala seen in cycles already, to choose from…in oldscgool silver finish…

proove me wrong… :wink:

1 Like

Prove yourself right! You’re making the claims :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

…rrrrright…claims 'n punchlines…only…and all over the place…
…am i right…am i wrong…would u please tell me, so i can get along…
what the fuk do i know…end of the day…
so let’s wait and see…

for now, let’s get back to topic…
if machinedrum…than UW…12bit resolution is a very very special kind of sonic grain…

1 Like

Maybe they will do an MK3, birthday is a good argument you are right, but I think OP should buy an oldschool one :slight_smile:
Maybe the new one won’t have slides, they wont maybe have the same design, big knob, lights, screen and all functionnalities.
The MD is enough interessant with ressampling and just tweaking to need having more new random prob etc…
But I think if they release a new md I will also buy it anyway ^^ + monomachine for sure.

If I found some 2000$ on the floor :wink:

…besides the fact that the mid price range, all digi format instruments, are best in sales meets moneytarization factor…it’s time for a new digi format anyways…and that’s so eeeeeeasy and straight forward thinking to do for now 'n next…

always work with what u got…
some inbetween tone/takt digi footprint box device that’s based on cycles/monomachine concept of an individual synthengines/machines collection that can grow on new algorithms of any kind with future updates easily to further continue and keeping it fresh each time again, always free to pick and adress to 8 individual sequencer lanes, IS the next logical step to stay fresh for real, expand in cool fashion with what they got already, while beein’ furure solid and smart again…
and stay in business for real…

i mean, hey…who of u would’nt shout out loud…take my money!!!..
and gimme that next little neat 'n bullet prooved metal square box…oh it comes with brushed silver finish and an orange oled screen this time…to bring back machinedrum vibes, monomachine vibes, some sidstation vibes with an ongoing option for any further update to come up with a next new level of weirdest sonic shit just within another little specialized synthesis algorithm, just added to the collection…stuff we’ve never heard of before…including the same good old fx and filter arcitecture , but with a little easy twist cherry on top of it all, to simply reduce bit resolutions flawlessly all the way down to zero, before or after filters, as u prefer…
plock me deadly…while u meet all the old AND next to come machines again…
cult is no moonstation…
while every good tale must go full cycle at the end of the day…

:wink:

1 Like

I can’t believe this is the first I’ve seen this… I’ve been MDing for 4 years now :face_with_head_bandage:

Amen.