SOMA Enner

Even the OT? But you’ve invested so much time! :slight_smile:

Nope, OT is my final Elektron.

2 Likes

If I didn’t want one before I kinda do now…

I’ll even forgive all the squiggly bollocks.

7 Likes

Just found the vid two minutes ago… My defenses are dropping.

1 Like

…same vid…same feel…here…

and my defenses are long gone already…it’s exactly all that sonic truu analog imperfection i’ve ever wanted…

should i wait for thomann…or should i go for paypal to russia…?

1 Like

the waiting list is long, I ordered a device more than a year ago and I have to wait a few more months. this device will be my last hardware purchase I will make in my life!

Yeah, I agree, Elektron golden innovative era might be close to an end…

1 Like

Famous last words.

1 Like

Great vid! Love the Acoustic Feedback!

1 Like

…i’m really sooo noo gas guy…but damned…here i am…can’t wait to get my hands on THIS…

month to wait on some waiting list…???
really…???..that bad…?
hmmmpf…

no any better news…somepbody…please…

Someone said earlier (in this thread maybe) it will only be produced and sold in mother russia

…nope nope nope…soma became big enough in recent time, that u can buy their products even at thomann and stuff…

and on the website they state also…after a while it (enner) will also be available in ur partnershops around the world…word.

this thing smells like russian teen spirit…soma have their first best seller product NOW…
from special nerd underground to big in japan…that’s what’s going on here…
and hey…they fukin’ deserve it…

2 Likes

Yep, want this. Really cool how you can basically use it as a sound processor.

I emailed SOMA Russia. No surprises here - I, too, got an email from Elena saying she will put me on the waitlist, and the waitlist is quite long.

That is ok with me.

2 Likes

Just ordered and payed for an Enner with the Soma Russian Devision. Finally all went through Paypal. Elena told me they had problems going that but after some days it was availble. She promissed me to keep me updated in terms of shipment. :crazy_face::pray: my fear is how the German customs will play with the delivery in terms of tax etc…

1 Like

Nice.

I wasn’t even given the option of prepaying/preordering. Then again, I’m not in Europe

…since my “i’ll shortcut it and catch one from vlad directly at superbooth21” plan did’nt work out, due to the fact that soma cancelled their appearance last minute, i also got a letter from russia now…with warm hellos from elena, stating that she put’s me on the waiting list now…
and at the moment, as she’s estimating as far as she can, it will take 2 to 3 month until i can finally get my hands warm on it…hmmmpf…

I agree with this… Vlad does not skim on his design… if something is left out, then it’s left out on purpose because it doesn’t realize his vision for the instrument…

1 Like

Hey, did you order directly with Soma Russia or were you contacted because you signed up for the waiting list?

Curious because they said the waiting list is quite long still, when I signed up.

I was contacted directly from Soma Russia by Elena, she promised me to update on the shipment, not mentioning any. waiting list…