SOLVED - Looping & ENV - AMP

Hi Bro,

I have a question, when I make a loop for a drone for example, the ENV AMP activates when the sample is TRIG or when the loop restarts?

I do not have the machine under my eyes to try myself :frowning:

In other words, how do you fade in and out of the loop?

Thanks

Nothing happen when the loop restarts with Amp.
You want a crossfade?

If you don’t use the loop setting but rather use the sequencer to create a loop from a regular trig, you can use amp setup page AMP setting set to RTRG.
This will restart the envelope from zero every time the trig starts the loop again…
You can use the amp settings to adjust so it fades out too before it hits the trig and restarts again.

I think this is what your asking, there’s other ways to fade things in and out like the cross fader set to control xvol, or you could use an lfo… Probably more ways too… Trigless trigs and locks…

You work too much ! :content:
I had an explanation of OP (MP in french).
The OP had a clic at the beginning, due to a bad stereo zero crossing. Apparently solved. Loop is maybe looping… :wink:

2 Likes

I have no idea what your talking about but I’ll just agree with you anyway… :grinning:

Edit: OK, Sezare56 solved the issue on the French forum apparently… One channel was not set to zero crossing and caused a click…

1 Like

@analogresearchlaboratory solved it himself.

Yes it was a stereo file that did not have zero crossing on either side.

2 Likes