So are the bugs in the OTmk2 squashed?

looking at getting one, but the talk of freezing sends chills down me spine, as i use the OT for gigging extensively.
please share your experiences

I haven’t had freezes since the first update (I think it was 1.30A) came out and the recommendation was given to only connect USB to macOS machines for sample transfer and cut off the connection afterwards.

1 Like

Zero freezing here.

Crossfader problems, led, etc are gone ?
Need to calibrate crossfader after update systematically when you had problems before ?

Somebody asked about that in a french forum.
No more complains apparently…

I totally read that as “giggling” ^^

FWIW I had my first ever lock up yesterday evening. When I turned it on, it should have made the rainbow pattern, but instead all the buttons were lit up grey/dim white. Also, I still have the too-sensitive input indicator on input C when nothing is connected, but I haven’t noticed any actual audio quality issues.

I have no other issues, except that I can’t sit next to it jamming for my entire waking life. I love my Octatrack.

I’m running 1.30B.

1 Like

I should add, for completeness, that that problem went away after I switched off/on.

I have also had a problem when leaving my OT connected via USB to my Mac, but this one is known and quite easy to work around.

I returned mine. After 5 minutes of use, the main outs produced some type of digital static noise. Mine froze a lot as well. I put mine in the mail the day before the most recent update was announced so I’ll never know if that would’ve solved my problems.