Snowman in July (Tone/Takt/Zoia)

Hi Nauts,

I just released my new album ‘Snowman in July’ which is available on my Bandcamp page as well as Spotify and other streaming services:

Made and arranged live on the Elektron Digitone / Digitakt combo with some additional Empress Effects Zoia flavour…

Below some videos of the tracks which I hope you’ll enjoy.
Thanks for watching/listening! Cheers.

13 Likes

really like that rythm!

2 Likes

great track! Very purposeful and powerful! Good work!

3 Likes

Thanks so much nuri and Ryan. Glad you guys like it and means a lot to me :slight_smile:

3 Likes

awesome!
looking forward to the album

2 Likes

Very good. I keep waiting for Thom Yorke to start singing it’s that good!

Zoia makes a great elektron buddy.

4 Likes

Thanks a lot! I hope you like it and let me know :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Oh wow haha thank you so much! What a nice comment :slight_smile: Yes Zoia is great, but a device to easily get lost in (in a good way) haha

2 Likes

Very nice! Enjoyed the heck out of this!

3 Likes

Love it! What’s the zoia doing?

2 Likes

Haha thank you very much! What a nice response here :slight_smile:
I will update the first post of this thread when I have more videos of the album available if you guys don’t mind :wink:

1 Like

The Digitone is connected (audio/midi) to the Zoia which is running 1 patch I’ve made and used it on all the album tracks. The patch is emulating a subtle tape wow/flutter using various random lfo’s to modulate delay lines and mid/hi tone eq and a small midi clocked looper recording every 2 sequencer steps of the Digitone and playing it back on double speed through a reverb and delay which goes back into the looper… crazy stuff :wink:

1 Like

:sunglasses:

2 Likes

Your tracks always have a nice build. I’m also impressed with how ‘full-sounding’ your tracks are given that only a couple boxes are used. The OPZ-only tracks probably demonstrate that talent the most, but the Digi/Zoia is a great sound. I also admire the artistic direction of the music itself. Well done. :+1:

2 Likes

Thank you so much for the kind and motivating words :blush:
It’s very much appreciated and I am so happy you enjoy my stuff!
Comments like these do make me want to keep on going.
Since I already made a couple of albums and spend lots of time creating sounds with and on the OP-1 I already had some cool sounds ready when I got the OP-Z so that helped a lot I think :wink:

3 Likes

Updated the first post to include the videos. Hope you guys like it :slight_smile:

3 Likes

gorgeous stuff :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Indeed !
⇒ beers for the chef ! :beers:

5 Likes

Thanks you so much for the support guys! It’s really much appreciated :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Always a fan! Great work, as usual…

2 Likes