Small 6ch mixer with USB

check Mackie ProFX6 V, that should fit your bill at this price point. has usb and is under 200€,
it has 4x jack 6.5mm and 1x stereo 3.5mm inputs, so you’d maybe need a cable that goes 2x 6.5mm jack to 1x TRS 3.5mm, but that should be no problem

super compact too, the EQ are pretty minimal and the stereo in doesnt have an EQ, but I think at this price point theres some tradeoffs to be made

I just checked dimensions, the mackie i suggested is almost as big as the behringer 802 and even a bit thicker, so maybe its too big for you.

Also with the behringer 502S, you can mix in the stereo cinch, but you wont be able to adjust its volume, maybe not a problem if u dont mind adjusting it on your synth output

I dont think at this pricepoint theres many options that are small enough and have all these features

I don’t mind adjusting volume on a synth, as long as there’s no “catch” when using those aux inputs (e.g. on my Yamaha MX10XU they are shared with 6.3mm inputs, so it’s not possible to use both at the same time).

Yeah I would prefer something smaller than Mackie you suggested. For what I need (basically just sum 3 stereo devices to single output), even a simple summing mixer like those little ART thingies would suffice, but none of them has USB and headphone output.

Yamaha AG06mk2 seems to be the MG06 plus usb.

1 Like

It does but I don’t think first two channels can be used as stereo pair, there’s no panning controls and it seems pretty much focused towards streaming with it’s functions and overall design.

Maybe the tc helicon blender :man_shrugging:

That’s quite interesting. Does it work as a standalone mixer or is it necessary to connect it to iPad?

Roland Go mixer pro X :grinning:

Didn’t know Roland has 3 stereo line inputs, nice! But I can’t seem to find main outputs for speakers. I guess this is meant to be connected only to headphones and phone, or am I missing something here? Maybe smartphone output is meant for this?

At least in AG06 mk1 you can hard pan both first two mono channels - you do it via app
Then you have 2 “regular” stereo channel
And then additional stereo AUX in without much controls but it’s usable
So in total you could run up to 4 stereo devices (3 if you don’t want to mess with mono channels 1-2)
Don’t know anything about MK2 - but maybe it’s similar

Oh ok. Does it remember the panning or is it necessary to run the app for this to work?

You set it once and then the device runs these settings without necessity to be re-set etc

1 Like

Bluebox?

It’s got 12 inputs 6 outputs and usb.

2 Likes

It’s a bit expensive, but seems great if I also wanted recorder though. I’m hoping to find something for (preferably) less than 200 eur.

i believe bluebox has announced they are coming out with an update to become class compliant. as far as I’m aware, there is nothing that is cheap that has more than 1 or 2 stereo inputs.

if the bluebox can serve as an audio interface, i think i will be picking one up. 6 stereo inputs is perfect for me.

1 Like

No it has one 3.5mm stereo out for headphones or speaker :smiley:

If only this application would work properly on Windows.
I can’t understand what I have to do to make it connect to the sound card. Sometimes it connects and sometimes it doesn’t.!

It’s been a while since I moved to MacOS, but indeed I remember that exact error message from Win times and trying to deal with AG app :wink: But sometimes it worked, and given the settings are stored in the device itself, it’s manageable I guess…

Fortunately, I don’t need the DSP features of this unit, otherwise the mixer works perfectly.

Behringer Flow8 maybe?