Sloping design only on A4?

Yes, I agree, that is why I stated I didn’t like the sloping but would prefer feet that extend. Maybe I’m not being clear in my explaination. The idea behind it is much like a projector when the feet are not extended the projector will sit flat like the old boxes but if the user desires to achieve an ergonomic angle the option is there. It would have no difference from how the old boxes sit flat as the feet when not extended would sit inside the box.

Telescoping fest would be so cool…I’m 6’4” and most tables at venues have me bending forward more than I’d prefer…

1 Like

Agreed. With the straight boxes there are so many options for stand angles (20/30/45 degrees) plus single and double configurations. Options are almost nil for Analog Mk2 stands.

2 Likes

That should be taken on board as a projector type system is the best of every world.

pro tip…

23%20PM

cut to size

one mat can be cut to prop up a DT and OT size boxes. recess 1/4" from each side.
foamy soft to hold gear and absorb pounding. but offers stiff support.

7 Likes
1 Like

Could work, but would need to be done to very high quality with no chance of breaking over time.

shopping

I use a drafting board along the line of this, they’re nice because the leave room to run cables under… so basically a set of keys in front and the wiring running under and around.

2 Likes

Its all about the angles…