Slomotechno (Feedback please)

https://soundcloud.com/vandammusic/slomotechno
feedback will be more than welcome…

7 Likes

Very nice. You’ve designed a space with this track and I really like the attention to detail in terms of stereo activity.

Have you considered a mix with the synth tracks a little more up front?

thank you!
this helps me…

the A4 is still a problem to me. Not so much because of the machine… more because of my problems with synths in general. I love them, but have difficulties to deal with it correctly. Only time I did right was when only using A4 and nothing else…

I have time to make music this weekend…
spend more attention to make my synth more dominant!

1 Like

compress, if not enough then limit it :slight_smile: !

nice track

1 Like

To make it sound bigger? Like more fat and heavy? So limited and compressor on master?

yes, I was referring to this:
“spend more attention to make my synth more dominant!”

My first impression when I started recording a4 was like “what, this is weak”. Then i added a compressor :smiley:

I will try, tnx

Oh btw, the advise was for synth tracks individually, mastering is another topic though.

I wish there was more happening with the hi-hats. The synth/melody kept my attention (overall very good). Did you say this was done entirely in the a4?

tnx

i made it with ak and ar

i also think the hats are boring, unfrortunately in all my tracks they are boring…

what kind of things to do with it? :confused:

Sounds good.
Personally I like the minimal hat stuff.
Maybe some delay here and there, maybe some subtle RND LFO on the filter, or even completely drop the hats in some spots.