Sloher (Electronica/IDM/Chill)

Today I have uploaded the first two tracks of my project “Sloher” which is a collaboration with a friend and we have been working on eight tracks for about a year. So more to come.

Our music moves between cinematic passages of chill melodic electronica and uptempo IDM.
It’s also a bit experimental, noisy and Lo-fi at times. Perhaps a little psychedelic too.

I use Digitone and Octatrack and my friend plays a Virus TI2. Mixed in Ableton live.

We hope you will take the time to listen :blush:

6 Likes

Super pleasant stuff, man. :slight_smile:

6:49 gets me. <3

1 Like

Very good, in particular the first track. Eagerly waiting for more stuff. The rhodesy thing, is that the Digitone?

1 Like

Thanks guys. I’m glad you like it.
Pretty much everything is Digitone except the lo-fi synth that fades in and the wide pad in the end. The noisy effects are done with Octatrack. The drums on Opn is also Digitone.

It’s rather moody, I know but if you allow that it becomes quite pleasant I think.

Here’s our fourth Sloher track “Intricate”.

The next two tracks of our lo-fi experimental Electronica project are up on SoundCloud.
Kindly give them a listen. They are two quite different tracks.

SLOHER Live in Copenhagen @ Blågårdens lysfest 2020 x BYOB
Saturday 22.02 19.00-20.00
Place: Støberiet, Blågårds Plads 5, Copenhagen N
Free!

At the end of Copenhagen Light Festival SLOHER plays a one hour ambient/soundscape/electronica live set at “Bring Your Own Beamer” (BYOB)

#cphlightfest

1 Like

I’ll be playing a 2 hour concert in Brønshøj Water tower on Saturday the 4th of July with my duo Sloher so if you’re in Copenhagen come by and hear our ambient music made with the Digitone, Octatrack, a Virus TI and an Analog Heat :smiley:

Sloher Concert (+ visuals) at Brønshøj Vandtårn
4th of July - Free!
Door 19:30 - Concert 20.00-22:00

A night of dreamy and organic electronic music (ambient/electronica/sound art/noise) with airy vocals composed specifically for the old water tower.