Hi peeps ! Octatrack is one new thing everyday ! Sometimes not a good one.
- I have a static loaded with a sample.
- Sample is divided in 32 slices.
- One 16 steps Bar is 4 trigs, classic 1,5,9,13.
- Each trig is plocked with slice start 1,2,3,4 ( manually or linear lock doen’t matter )
- Scene A is empty.
- Scene B plocks slice start to 28
- Pattern has been cleared, all pages for all machine have been cleared
- New project same problem
- test mode ok, crossfader calibrated ok.
When i slide the crossfader from A to B , in the first quarter everything works as expected ie : slices are offsetted.
Near the center only 1 or 2 of them are actually offsetted, the remaining are fixed at crossfader value for sample start.
Near the end, all trigs are on the same slice which depens on crossfader position…
Any idea ?
Thanks a lot.