Single synth obsessions

I repost this album @LyingDalai already posted on another thread because it totally fits (Ableton Operator + Echo device) and it’s good.

7 Likes

Wow that IS good…

Although no surprise they got it all out of that combo it is a powerful one! Echo is a lot of fun.

2 Likes

The Pro 3 is ticking lots of boxes for me. So versatile

Great topic! i have a few Bandcamp releases that focus on single machines (and very little help from some other sound sources but nothing major).

Album made entirely in Model:Cycles:

Made 90% with a Monomachine (wich i fucking sold years ago, regretting now more than ever):

Made 100% with Analog 4 (and screams lol):

Song made with just a Polyend Tracker:

Nowadays it’s just a combination of OT, Rytm and OP-1 but that could change anytime.

4 Likes

This excellent album was all done on a Synthi 100:

This is the nicest Rebirth tune I’ve heard:

1 Like

Rebirth is a bit OT here but…

3 Likes

Currently working through a very slimmed-down set of kit for live sets where I know I’m going to struggle for space.

Which synth to take with me to cover most bases I need? I want everything out on top/in front with buttons and dials so I can sculpt the sound as easily as possible.

Nord Lead 3 (keyboard) is the one that’s doing it for me at the minute. Old faithful!

More Rebirth love

Loved the vid but dunno about that one – he’s literally using multiple instruments :sweat_smile:

When I get a new synth fairly early on I make a track using just that synth. It’s a great exercise in getting to know the instrument and pushing boundaries. This is especially true for mono’s making all the sounds including drums/percussion

2 Likes