Sign-up for the Overbridge 2.0 closed beta

Relevant:

4 Likes

I have many tricks, but most just end up with me drinking a beer. Today a lot of beer actually(hopefully? probably?), as the party is about to start! I bought myself a pair of XDJ’s as well for my birthday, hello midlife crisis, adios neighbors.

And Overbridge! Woehoe!

5 Likes

I signed up immediately when the email came in. That said, even if I don’t get selected, we’re making progress here!!

5 Likes

And of course I can’t afford to replace my DT right now. :imp: At least something’s finally happening.

1 Like

Exciting : )

The greatest improvement OB 2.0 will bring is shutting up all those haters and making our beloved forum nice again.

16 Likes

They ate candy and one of them lived to be happily ever after. What’s not to love about that?

5 Likes

Today is a good day for checking used gear pages. The prices might go up fast.
ps: good luck!

2 Likes

#MEGA: Make Elektronauts Great Again ^^

9 Likes

Haha, people don’t cease to amaze. Best thing I’ve seen for a while. :joy:

1 Like

#MEGA
a

3 Likes

crossing fingers!!!

This is makes be a happier person

1 Like

Could we have some eta for the public release? How long is the closed beta going to run?

At this time, no. It depends on how the beta progresses.

7 Likes

I’m a beta tester of macOS Mojave 10.14 is there also interest if you run that?

Signed up, fingers crossed…Everyone who complained its time for action…I moaned, but now its time to put your money where your mouth is and be part of the solution…Beta is never easy and definitely a hindrance to work flow…but the more relevant information Elektron have the sooner this will be a working model…game on…

1 Like

Oh shoot! It’s your birthday too?!(albeit, not anymore!) My brother!

2 Likes

Would like to know about compatibility here also…

Great news: Anyone who signs up for the beta testing receives a Toblerone! :heart:

5 Likes