Sign-up for the Overbridge 2.0 closed beta

lol fantastic. thanks

1 Like

mbp2015 gang4life.

1 Like

Yeah, MBP (early 2015) represent.

Now that I think of it: forgot to mention in my form that I also run Korg Gadget as a DAW. Makes me extra-super-unique as a beta-tester, I reckon.

Can you use plugins in Gadget?

No, but you can use the Gadgets as separate plugins in Ableton/Logic etc.

Do you know if the standalone editor is available for beta testing or it is about the vst version only?

must be interesting data to receive

1 Like

Indeed, but it’s very close to what we have seen before.

1 Like

Wow, 80% Ableton. I thought FL Studio might be a little bit higher on the list.

1 Like

now, I’m no mathematician… but this seems to add up to at least 112% :grin::grin: (before I get replies, I know this represents using more than one DAW!)
80% Ableton Live
25% Logic
Rest are below 7%

I am actually very surprised to see Mac is dominating actually, not as much for Live!

As stated by Ollie, People reported using more than one daw. Which is why percentages went over 100%. It’s actuallu kinda interesting to me that people don’t settle on a single daw.

1 Like

Hi, other Jeff!

2 Likes

this is the first time I have ever felt like a super unique special snowflake for using windows.

2 Likes

Thx Olle! Stastically interesting numbers right there.
Questions:

• how many beta testers have you planned to work with?
  • is it ok to send an updated application even after having replied last week?
    Keep up the good work!

You should have a link in your confirmation email to update your application. So you don’t need to send an updated form, you could just edit the one you’ve already submitted.

3 Likes

That’s fantastic to hear! Thx Ryan !!

1 Like

My pleasure :slight_smile:

I’m really eager to try out OB for DT!

3 Likes

SAME! I’ve been checking my email constantly since I submitted my form(which was immediately after I saw the post)(kinda, wish I knew they weren’t processing applications immediate- but the fun is in the anticipation- or at least until I get overbridge, and then the fun will be in that :D)

1 Like

Ah ah ah! We must be like twins or something. But given how much many of us have been obsessing with OB, it’s pretty normal (read: expected) that we reacted that way. 2000 candidates is pretty good number if you think about it.

2 Likes