Show us your aux(es)

What effects never leave your aux bus and why?

Mine:
aux1 = Red Panda Particle 2, granular delay capable of some very whacked out sounds like nothing else
aux2 = Eventide Space, still the king of modulated reverb?

Usually used for the modular, noise boxes, Tetra or VolcaFM. Other boxes have good built in fx.

4 Likes

H9 Max, because everything-in-one box.
Quadraverb, because it just sounds amazing.

Forgot to mention: OT C/D inputs on 2x pre fader sends configured as stereo send.

4 Likes

Ok here you go, bonus shot of an oxford (aux-ford?) dictionary from the 90’s that the mixer sits on. Technically they go to a patchbay so sometimes they leave the aux bus. Delay->ottobit->reverb, the delay is probably not the best there is but it sounds good to me and conveniently has mono in/stereo out so it’s perfect for the aux. Side note: DFAM into ottobit is disgusting in a wonderful way

2 Likes

H9 on aux 1

Strymon Volante on 2

Covers all my needs

-An auxiliary Haiku

10 Likes

Aux 1 are two Boss DM2w routed as a sort of ping pong delay. Nice on pads and drums, they crunch up very sweet when driven hard, even more so when used in stereo. For cleaner delays I use internal delay on the Digitakt.
Aux 2 is a Strymon BlueSky, as a bread and butter short plate. I wish there were a bit more tweakable controls on this one though.

1 Like

I’ve wanted to try this for a while. I love that pedal.

2 Likes

Quadraverb.

That is all.

5 Likes

Aux 1 - Bus Comp sidechain
Aux 2 - Tc M300 delay
Aux 3 - Meris polymoon
Aux 4 - Strymon Volante
Aux 5 - Tc M300 reverb
Aux 7 - Meris Mercury7

2 Likes

Big mixer, 7!

It’s a Soundcraft Ghost. It got 8, bit the last one only works on the mix b bus.

Takes up some space but totally worth getting a big mixer.

5 Likes

I used a friends once, it was lovely to mix on. Not that my mixing is up to much but!

1 Like

I got a Qu24 also for the crazy aux ^^

Stereo Aux 1: OT AB
Stereo Aux 2: AH
Stereo Aux 3: Polymoon + Empress Reverb + ZOIA
Mono Aux 1: Sub
Mono Aux 2: modular
Mono Aux 3: OP-1

5 Likes

Forgot I also have OT C/D inputs on 2x pre fader sends configured as stereo send.

:elot: :heart: :blush:

3 Likes

A&H MixWiz 14:4:2 has 6 (PFL) auxex:

Aux 1+2 (stereo) Quadraverb
Aux 3+4 (stereo) “Pedalboard”: Oto BIM ->BigSky all with true bypass
Aux 5 EXH Super Ego+
Aux 6 EHX Frequency Analizer

Now planning to make quasi aux7/aux8 out of 2x6 Matrix-mixer option, sending quasi aux via “groups” to T-resonator

And having all returned to the main board means I have a problem running out of channels all the time

1 Like

…only. two active aux sends left…

one is chaining an analog delay pedal by ehx through eventides pitch factor…
the other is chaining oto’s bisquit through eventides space…

one heat is gate keeper for two pre amps of my metrichalo interface for various inputsources…

1 Like

Only two Aux/Cue on the SSLsix, so always the Ventris, and either H9 or Boum. Don’t always need the H9, so mostly the Boum since it arrived.

5 Likes

…since when there’s a black version of the h9…!?..looks fancy…

1 Like

Came sometime around last year.

3 Likes

Sounds Epic!

A friend of mine has a ghost. I forget which model. Fantastic mixer. I hope to score one someday.