Impressive manipulation there! Very nice :slight_smile:

1 Like

WIP (Digitone + Octatrack + Xenophone)

1 Like

Nice!

1 Like

Really cool. Like it a lot

1 Like

I actually had to look up what the Xenophone was and that thing seems wicked dope.

1 Like

Thank you, sir!

1 Like

Sounds dope man :thup: I expect a Link to the finished Tracks once they are ready :slight_smile:

Sounds great too! But what happened to your Digitakt Screen? Have you marked it in a weird way?! :smile:

1 Like

Another shot at techno music. Check it out. More on my SC

1 Like

Dodgy video effects :smiley:

1 Like

One of the tracks I’m working on these days…

https://www.dropbox.com/s/8950tg5gredv7sy/Motherboard%20multitracked.mp3?dl=0

probably my favorite monosynth.

I recently realized that I can use my computer as an instrument. The computer is an old lenovo lapop I bought on ebay which came without a power supply. Instead of buying an original lenovo power supply I bought a cheap knock off from amazon. Somehow when the power supply is plugged there is a noise coming out of the line out which is pretty annoying. The cool thing is though that the noise seems to depend on what the computer is currently doing and also reacts to mouse movements.

This is the idle noise (routed through A4 effects) with mouse motions:

This is the noise while watching 4k video on youtube:

This morning I came up with a little jam (feat. OT+A4+Rev2) which I might consider making a track from:
(Beware, it is very loud. I need to rerecord it because of clipping I was sloppy when setting up the recording; somehow it does seem to fit the atmosphere of the track though)

2 Likes