Shortcut to clear all trigs on q specific track

Hi all,

Can you tell me what is the shortcut to clear all trigs on a track please??

I havenā€™t figured out how to delete them all but I do know that you can delete the set of 16 trigs per scale by holding the scale button and pressing play.

edit:
Also you can hold ā€˜NOā€™ and a pad while the sequence is playing and in live record mode.

step record, Fn+Clear

watch out if the red light (rec ) isnt on, then this will clear your entire pattern instead!!

Is there a way to delete only P- Locks and leave the recorded notes?

in Record Mode ( push Rec+Play <ā€”LED is blinking) push and hold the ā€œNoā€ button and then press the steps you want to clear. After the pattern played one time the recorded parameters on the steps being pushed are gone

Or: save Pattern, record your Parameters and if you donĀ“t like it, then reload pattern

1 Like

Step mode, hold multiple trigs, press clear (that clears all locks on all selected trig)

2 Likes

In LIVE RECORDING mode, with the REC button blinking, whilst you hold down [NO] + one or more of the track [PADS], trigs that are already recorded/sequenced on the pattern are erased as it plays through them.

Sounds like you simply wanted to erase all trigs on a patternā€™s track. In that case, ensure you are in grid recording mode (REC button on, not blinking). Next select the track [TRK] which is the one you want to erase trigs, and hold [FUNC] + [Clear]. You can undo this by re-pressing [FUNC] + [Clear].