Shopping-list for Christmas - anyone?

9 posts were split to a new topic: The off topic part of this thread

my Christmas wish: to know the instrument i have inside out

6 Likes

Been wanting a Novation Bass Station 2 for awhile now. For all my bread and butter bass needs. I hear it has a nice, round, Roland type sound to it.

May Santa grant all those wishes.

Off topic: Interest should not, can not and will not be lowered! Increasing interest will be the financial death of many countries and guess how has to pay that? Exactly: You and Noone elseā€¦

therefor Santa Clause will bring us instruments to make us calm, hopefully

4 Likes

This looks super rad. Surprised I havenā€™t seen this before. It also seems (maybe?) to get that old school tape flange that Iā€™m seriously craving and canā€™t get anywhere. Like the flange used on Kashmir drums and some Hendrix tracksā€“stuff like that. All modern Flangers are just too digital sounding and not whooshy enough.

1 Like

All I want for christmas is a PO-33.

You can go ahead and get the Neutron right now. Zzounds will let you pay 25 bucks a month for a year with no credit check. :grinning:

1 Like

Why not make payments on Serum through Splice?

Iā€™ve always thought about getting one of those. Itā€™s super versatile but I recently found out about the DCOs and that turned me off a little. Still searching for my next bass synth since I sold my Minitaur after a year of banging my head on the wall with the software/firmware problems.

Buying on credit is daft

Good thing you donā€™t have to?

Reface CP
Strymon Deco
Boss RV500
Mixingtableā€™s Lux MPC Live Stand.

2 Likes

Case of beer and pavlova

5 Likes

i would get a mininova over a reface cp, the e piano patches on the net are good

I only want the things money canā€™t buy:

Time to learn Max/MSP

6 Likes

No way
Pavlova over Mininova any day

1 Like

Kala UBass wanderer

1 Like

Eventide Space
TR8s
Time to use them

5 Likes

A Leipzig sk to have an extra set of keys to play, plus itā€™s additional sequencer to use it for percussion :slight_smile:

1 Like