Shed load of Digitakt Tutorials

What’s up everyone?

Last two months or so I’ve uploaded a lot of new in depth Digitakt tutorials. Today I uploaded the latest and last one for now (more will follow in the future though :wink: ) I made a playlist to bundle every single DT tutorial(esque) video I’ve ever made into one playlist. You can find it here:

Hope you will enjoy these. Please let me know if you have any further questions or ideas for future video’s. I’m all ears :slight_smile: . Subscribe to my channel to stay updated!

Cheers and have a great day all.
Dave

33 Likes

Just want to say your DT vids are great. Always clear and easy to follow with some truly inspiring insights. Sampling London and the FM lfo are my favourites.
Can’t wait for the next series!

1 Like

Cheers Steve, great to hear :slight_smile:

Same here :slight_smile: Thanks for the vidz. Like the Compressor one and the Ctrl All one as well.
V

1 Like

Cheers Vasidudu :slight_smile:

Ive watched i think about everything tagged as Digitakt on Youtube… And your videos is allways a notch better :+1:

Thanks for making me learn things, cause this is alot more fun than DJing techno :sunglasses::muscle:

1 Like

Cheers Bultiz, means a lot to me :slight_smile: gonna keep on going

1 Like

Got a lot out of these, thank you!

1 Like

Awsome! An request would be how to make an full beat, i have still not really understood the basics in bassline/kick, how to make them “speak” to eachother :smiley:

1 Like

Haha yeah I get that request a lot and I certainly have the plan to make such videos but they will be very in depth and a lot longer. So I’ll probably make those available through patreon or something similar because of the amount of work it will take and the time investment. Making plans as we speak to take this all to the next level. :slight_smile:

1 Like

So today I made a very thorough planning for the rest of the year and next to a Digitone video series on YouTube, I planned time to create an extensive in depth video series where I go over the entire process of creating a track from beginning to end. This will be very in depth and will be available to order outside of YouTube.

Keep an eye on my YouTube channel as I will release a video about what the plan is.

Can’t wait to create and release it. Think it will be great content for anyone interested in creating techno.

Cheers :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thx either if you do it or not… You helped enough allready :smiley:

1 Like

:slight_smile:
Released a video yesterday with some info.

Going to do it. Can’t wait to produce the series.

6 Likes