Share your tunes

Erica Synths Techno System + Custom Skiff + midiphy SEQ v4+

Messing around with playing bass through granular samplers…gonna be fun :slight_smile:

https://youtu.be/t8KynsY5Tw8

1 Like

Wow, all around amazing work here! You can tell a lot of love, thought and passion went in to the music and video.

1 Like

Thank you! Much appreciated . I made the track 5 years ago, but I’m still very proud of it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Another fan here who agrees. If you consider this a “jam” then it is worth developing further. Maybe streamline it, let the listener feel that happy groove more quickly. Love that chord you have going on with it, super catchy.

1 Like

I like it! has an old school feel to it along with new sounds and tricks. I wanna hang out in the club that plays this.

1 Like

Hey!
I’ve just record my first session minimal techno/house (or whatever) with only Digitakt for drums and Analog four for other stuff.

Post production to mix and master on ableton live with most of waves plugins.
Hope you like.

1 Like

After a long break I recorded this morning something. Insomnia…
I used OT for Drumsamples, and Digitone for the other stuff.

edit: mixing could be a lot better, i know.

1 Like

downtempo ambient-techno heavily based on samples manipulation.
I would like to include a couple of these tracks in my liveset but the tempo is way too slow for it, I’ll probably try to rearrange them to fit the 135bpm pace of the other tracks

8 Likes

Two snippets of a new tune I’m working on…enjoy !

6 Likes

Sequenced on octatrack.
Full 10 minute ambient live jam. Enjoy !

3 Likes

Great chill stuff and well produced. I really like this.

2 Likes

Not really ‘music’ but still experimenting with playing bass guitar into modular. Make Noise Morphagene, Qi-Bit Nebulae2 plus some LFOs and filters. Kick came from a Jomox Modbase 09 and the rest of the perc was a Basilimus Iteritas Alter

https://soundcloud.com/gekkonier/monocoast

This one is a little bit older.
I made the drums on the octatrack, had a 0coast and a monostation sequenced from it, and pressed 1-2 keys on the digitone too :smiley:
Yes, I’m a little bit low profile, but I have fun. Bubidubidu, if it’s not fun blow my shoe.

2 Likes

Wound up redoing my jam from earlier in the day. Drums are Jomox and Basilimus Iteritas Alter, everything else is bass guitar played into either a Morphagene or Nebulae. As I’d get a bit I liked, it would then get sampled over to the Octatrack so I could pull cables and try a different texture. It was really fun and I’m loving this workflow

4 Likes

Here is a dubby live set recorded in spring with various gear. Enjoy it!

2 Likes

Nice! Sounds like lots of fun to play with :slight_smile: