Share your tunes

btw: How are you folks keeping up producing at that pace in summer? I fight an uphill battle against heat, beer and the temptation to just go to a lake and swim and overdose on icecream. (:

nice little compact song i made with a digitone, rytm, xenophone, prologue 8 and a few samples. through a midiverb2

3 Likes

here’s anonther new deep/tech house track, a4/digitakt/diva.

mastered by Wayne @ Obsessed Audio (www.facebook.com/ObsessedAudioMastering/)

as always, hope you like it and thanks for listening. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Nice! Good degree of funkiness, too :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes, agree the sounds are great here, everything working nicely together. Stop building my Digitone GAS, damnit, I have enough stuff already! (Actually I’m really GASsing for the DN Keys, though I have nowhere to put it…)

1 Like

what a great record, i could listen to this all day long.

1 Like

Thank you !

you’re welcome, it really is good, love the old school vibe. thanks for the link. :+1:

Thank you very much :slightly_smiling_face:
don‘t talk to me about the digitone when you‘re afraid of GAS. I can‘t praise this glorious machine enough :wink:

2 Likes

This is a very long 2 part track. Starts out kind of chill and uplifting and then gets a bit more dark. Totally unedited and put together on the octatrack with the help of my Modal Skulpt.

2 Likes

I decided to force myself to record+share a take of “whatever I have at the end of this session, no post-production” and ended up liking the result well enough to share around. OT/DT/DN can be a bit overwhelming to make good use of all the machines, looking forward to diving into more sound-mangling via LFO Midi CC’s from Octa to DN/DT next time I’m feeling adventurous :slight_smile:

1 Like

A 5 track Melodic IDM EP I put out featuring Digitone & RTYM on every track except the last.

all the vocal sample stuff is done with an Octatrack… I really don’t feel like I’m using it to its fullest potential though.

2 Likes

2 Likes

I made a record out of my latest improvisations. Digitone ist the master and analog Heat used on the guitar stuff. Other than that Mother 32, Dfam and Opz/Op1, 0-coast, Prophet6 and Piano used. Pretty happy with the result. Free download.

1 Like

hi, my version stranger things theme :wink: enjoy

3 Likes

more techno influence in this one. with the exception of a couple of 808 percussion samples, the sounds are all from the A4. thanks for listening.

mastered by Wayne @ Obsessed Audio (www.facebook.com/ObsessedAudioMastering/)

5 Likes

Monomachine+Octatrack+Digitakt+Waldorf Pulse <3

1 Like

A few days ago my second hand bought OT MK I arrived (finally!)

After reading the manual and watching some tutorials i was able to record the DN into OT.

I also recorded and edited some vocals with my mobile from an Elektron tutorial into OT.

After that i assigned some scenes and had a lot of fun. I really love scenes :smiley:

So thats the result:

132 BPM Techno

(KICK: 909 Sample)
(OH: 909 Sample)
(Synth: DN)
(Perc: DN)
(Vocal: YT)

3 Likes

I like that the crossfader actually became fully active after it was announced.

1 Like

I like it! always loved copped up samples.

1 Like