Share your tunes

here’s my latest deep/tech house track, a4/digitakt/diva, and mastered by Wayne @ Obsessed Audio (www.facebook.com/ObsessedAudioMastering/)

hope you like it and thanks for listening. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

https://soundcloud.com/digitalfinger/early-morning-psycho here’s a track i made with the mono machine all FM synthesis (drums are digital).

1 Like

Yay, finally I could motivate myself to make a new video.
Some mistakes, a little long, but I like the sounds a lot.
Samples from Mother32, DFAM and A4. Digitone plays pads and melodies.

6 Likes

Made some heavy hitting FM-beats… Loving the Digitone so much!

4 Likes

Modular practice! Lots of Turing Machine tweaking a Make Noise DPO, eowave Domino, Noise Eng. BIA and a 2HP Play, playing a kick sample from my A4

1 Like

I made this track about 4-5 years ago during Electronic Music Production in college. It was the first semester of learning Ableton and one of the projects was to make an “EDM” track. While everyone was out making EDM/Dubstep kind of tracks, I went a different route. Probably my best track I’ve done and can’t seem to make stuff like this track anymore. Anyways, made with Ableton samples+FX, Korg DS-10 and Korg MS-20 (which the school provided) with no mixing/mastering. :cool:

https://soundcloud.com/re_xclusive/ds10ms20

1 Like

Lovely chill electronica track :smiley:

1 Like

ambient dance jam i made, took a few hours of hard work :smile:

Very experimental. interesting :slight_smile: I bet the squirrels ran away quickly

1 Like

Here’s a single my friend and I did for our upcoming gig.

Available for download through bandcamp.
All proceeds will go towards The Immigrant Legal Resource Center
FUCK ICE, ACAB, 1312

(lol yeah we made this using 2 Digitones, a Digitakt. Definitely exploring the harder sides to electronic music. give it a listen guys, let me know what you think!)

1 Like

First track of new e.p., ready in a few weeks.
Now on YT. Electro/Techno, Detroittechno.
Enjoy.

4 Likes

3 Likes

Here’s a track I finished over the weekend. Started out as just a jam with my Analog 4 and DFAM, liked where it was going so added the 0-coast, with the Grandmother providing the wistful, kinda-breaking up lead. Recorded into Logic with Overbridge, added some extra FX.

5 Likes

Lovely stuff man, getting a nice Downwards vibe off this stuff!

Really good!

1 Like

Thank you !

1 Like

Made a new improvisation with my guitar, mother 32, dfam and friends.

4 Likes

Microhouse

2 Likes