Share your tunes

trashin about with digitone ratio offset goodness <3

8 Likes

that’s great :ok_hand:t3:

1 Like

Hey there,

I uploaded some older work to my SC-Page that I also want to share here with you.
I made all this with a PC, mainly with Reason and a few tracks with Ableton.
I hope you enjoy it!

Have a pleasent time.

2 Likes

First jam with my new toy… RYTM mk1.
Had a rejig and gave the DD500 and RV500 to RYTM outs. Still getting those sweet wonky pads from the OB6! Sub37 is the other live synth. All recorded directly to cassette into the daw and uploaded. No plugins.

3 Likes
4 Likes

Quick track I did after rearranging my studio and updating my firmware for my Digitone v1.21 and some other gear. Recorded in one take. Love working in the 140+ bpm zone. Scale per track in the Digitone is a game changer.

Digitone - Melody / Bassline
Reface CS - Chords
Machinedrum - Percussion

Enjoy!

Edit - updated link with final version of song

6 Likes

Finally got around to creating a track after having recently moved into a new place. This one took off as soon as set myself up for a 3/4 timing and came up with that soft arpeggio line. Truly is a joy to experiment with different timing and never ceases to amaze how much it spices everything up!

4 Likes

Here’s a little jam I made today - sampled the Moog Little Phatty into the Octatrack and then processed it to bits in it and jammed out with it.

5 Likes

Hi,
I’ve jammed around one pad from microfreak with some elektron machines to get some kind of idm/ambient stuff

3 Likes

Three birds with one stone: Octatrack practicing plus volca modular and volca drum demo (the kick is from Volca Drum, no processing, just in line, i didnt even expect that it would eventually sound so punchy!)

1 Like

Analog Keys only.

7 Likes

That’s awesome!

Still learning modular and having a blast. This jam uses a Pamela’s New Workout and Malekko Varigate 4+ sequencing a Noise Engineering Basimilus Iteritas Alter and SSF Entity for the tribal kinda drums. OT midi sequencing the MicroMonsta for bass and synth stuff. A4 was used for hats and snare.

2 Likes

Here’s a new track from my Sloher project.
It’s IDM I guess but also there’s some acid or electro in there, not quite sure.

13 Likes

Really cool track, also the other one.

1 Like

1 month with OT. Finally starting to get a grasp on some of the features. Still so much to learn! OT, DT, Deepmind 12, microkorg. Live set, no edits, no overdubs.

4 Likes

New speedy techno EP I’ve just released. Done with Digitakt, Digitone, Alpha Juno, SH-01A, and MAM MB33 Retro, recorded live off the stereo outs of a Mackie CR1604, if that interests you. Real proud of these tracks.

8 Likes
8 Likes

Nice one, I could play this. Reminds me of good old Soma stuff as well as Robert Hood.

Thanks Quotnique and thanks for the comments on SC!