Share your tunes

:relaxed: h a p p y

5 Likes

Secret of Monkey Island main them - Digitakt plus Digitone

10 minutes of nostalgia led to this :))

We got a bunch of synths together and made this jam to stress-test an app we’re working on:

2 Likes

20 minutes practice run (AK, Tanzbar, Digitakt)

2 Likes

A deep tune featuring Sub37 and Dominion-1 controlled by Octatrack as well as AnalogKeys, Digitone played on top. Arranged, mixed and “mastered” in Ableton.

2 Likes

I already shared this one a few days ago, but the old link is dead and I reposted it under the following:

Love to my little one dancing for the camera!

2 Likes

Have a couple of new albums out…

2 Likes

That’s some solid ambient right there :+1:

Got a couple of new tunes out, mostly made with the Digitakt/Digitone. These tracks got started by testing out the Overbridge Beta, to track out all the individual parts.

My workflow has been to use the Digitwins to compose a few loops/parts, then bring everything into Ableton for a lot of chopping up, arranging, EQ and tweaking.

I need to practice playing the boxes a lot more though, I’d love to just record an album from just the stereo master of a live jam.

1 Like

So cool, good vibes. Love it.

1 Like

New improvisation online. It’s a digitone dfam mother32 guitar piano 0coast and opz thrown together with some vocals.

2 Likes

wake your neighbours now ;)…

That ending is brilliant.

1 Like

Thnx mate! :wink:

Goddamn these are some of the most inspiring releases I’ve heard in a while. Especially the more noisescape tracks (like Empty, Birth and The Five) and the creative use of distortion. Beautiful.

2 Likes

Hello, download for my mini lp HOGGAMENTA is open for Free.
Synthesizer snare pad delay, fresh summer vibez straight from the vault.
5 tracks + 1 bonus
Feel Free to share

A new track. The idea was to make all sounds from scratch on the Analog 4. I had to replace one or two with samples in the end but I’m getting there.

3 Likes

Hiya, had my first go at recording some live jamming with an Octatrack a few other bits and a rather lovely Yamaha baby grand. It was all unscripted stuff and I just took the live mix as DAWs tend to give me a headache.

Ooop, it didn’t like me embedding the vid, here’s the link
https://youtu.be/UneRoKcTmgA

Here’s our second jam with our alpha app - we used a Digitone, Digitakt, OP-Z and IK Uno (which was pretty cool). Still working on improving our mix!

2 Likes