Share your tunes

Relaxing track with Rytm and Digitone

Yet more live edits style house with Digitakt and Analog Rytm, and recording and mixing with Overbridge.

pico patch ii, loaded some drum/oh/hh etc. samples from my long gone tanzbär lite…
its pico hell ;), fun starts around 1/2 of track…

Really like the second tune, reminds me of John Tejada.

Only digitakt and digitone

I like the low end and percussion on all of those quite a bit. Cheers!

Short with iPhone Audio:

Long with recorded Audio:

Another short Tune:

Hey thanks! The Rytm has quite some low-end by itself =)

:relaxed: h a p p y

Secret of Monkey Island main them - Digitakt plus Digitone

10 minutes of nostalgia led to this :))

We got a bunch of synths together and made this jam to stress-test an app we’re working on:

20 minutes practice run (AK, Tanzbar, Digitakt)

A deep tune featuring Sub37 and Dominion-1 controlled by Octatrack as well as AnalogKeys, Digitone played on top. Arranged, mixed and “mastered” in Ableton.

I already shared this one a few days ago, but the old link is dead and I reposted it under the following:

Love to my little one dancing for the camera!

Have a couple of new albums out…

That’s some solid ambient right there :+1:

Got a couple of new tunes out, mostly made with the Digitakt/Digitone. These tracks got started by testing out the Overbridge Beta, to track out all the individual parts.

My workflow has been to use the Digitwins to compose a few loops/parts, then bring everything into Ableton for a lot of chopping up, arranging, EQ and tweaking.

I need to practice playing the boxes a lot more though, I’d love to just record an album from just the stereo master of a live jam.

So cool, good vibes. Love it.

New improvisation online. It’s a digitone dfam mother32 guitar piano 0coast and opz thrown together with some vocals.