Share your tunes

I skipped the landr mastering this time because I felt it made the last track a bit too harsh. I also don’t have a DAW at hand right now to master it myself, so I thought I’ll just drop the raw (again A4+OT+Rev2, that’s all I got :slight_smile: ). This means that you might have to turn up the volume a bit for full enjoyment, because I wanted to be sure that there is no clipping during recording and there is an intensity range in this track.

6 Likes

Very nice work…is this a brocken or a locked Key One the Virus¿

Watch closely at 00:43.

1 Like

Ahhh nice Trick :wink::+1:

Thanks! It solves the two-hand-limitation of my body-setup.

Digitakt, Digitone and Roland JD-XA.

3 Likes

Not sure why my stuff is sounding so silly/playful or whatever lately, but I’ll just keep finishing em and moving along! A4mkii and Moog Minitaur only

3 Likes

Please say Hi to my angel in the video!

3 Likes

Nice TD vibes.

Experimental D&B track on my spotify: https://open.spotify.com/track/0ALk11OtSTA53WWnSnAg6l

New remix uploaded!! :cb_r::cb_e::cb_m::grey_exclamation::heavy_multiplication_x:

Very creative, loads of interesting sounds in there!

You’re deeply immersed in your own thing (which, from me, is a compliment!)

So the “drums things” are from the A4 ?

1 Like

Yeah, all the ‘drums’ are from the A4. I think my favorite thing about the A4 is using it for drums/perc

1 Like

And thanks for saying so!

1 Like

Congas and tech house a la 2010 = 100% party

2 Likes

Another track from tonight.

digitone, analog heat on master, mother32, dfam, keys, guitar and some vocals.

3 Likes

Enjoying a lot! Thanks!

1 Like

:ok_hand:

Nice sense of arranging. I like how you leave space. Each thing at the right place makes the whole song enjoyable. Inspiring, I’ll try to do so in my next tunes.

Thank you for listening and the kind words!

First track of EP to the tribute to my recently passed feline co-producer, Gianluca:

//tony

3 Likes