Share your tunes

Another simple jam featuring the Deckard’s Dream, accompanied by Digitone and RYTM on drums and the simple melody monosynth that happens every 16 bars(love the dvco machine). DD and DT are doubling each other.

edit:new version below

2 Likes

More house edits. “whiper not” or “burning up”

Also, forgot to mention* using DT and AR with Overbridge. I’m liking the quality so far.

2 Likes

Here´s a jam from earlier today. Dusted off my analog heat to put it last in the chain. Infront there´s a digitone, mother32, dfam, 0coast, keys, guitar and some live vocals.

2 Likes

Good evening Fellas, Here’s some older jam-tracks with the Rytm, Avalon Bassline and Eventide Space, TimeFactor.
ACID TO AMBIENT AND WHAT NOT

2 Likes

Some house

1 Like

Finished another new tune with the octatrack. Everything but the Bass was designed and sequenced on the octatrack. I’m still waiting for my microfreak to show up so I had design the Bass in Serum.

3 Likes

New tune using the new rig - a gurgling analog chant that aligns with lashings of syncopated echo to reverberate along a vector of shifting sustained harmonics and driving rhythm. Perhaps.

1 Like

Octatrack, Eurorack (Plaits, Rings, Polaris & Squarp Hermod Modular Brain) Nord Modular G2 and Digitone in a short live track:

3 Likes

great stuff jingo! :slight_smile:

1 Like

new version of the previous track
edit:evennewerversion the Deckard’s Dream is really fun for overdubs

3 Likes

Dankööö :), btw. A4MKII is just a great toy to play with :wink:

1 Like

I always like and appreciate your creative style, wish I had such in my mind :wink:

1 Like

Thank you for the kind words jingo :slight_smile: i think we should start a colaboration tune :wink:

2 Likes

Just a scribble really today, but the combination of the Deckards, Two Voice Pro, Digitone and Octatrack was particularly sweet sounding.

2 Likes

The DD and Digitone are such a sweet combo. Perfect partners IMO. Really been enjoying layering the two.

1 Like

Another. DT + DN and some DPO-action

2 Likes

Something I’m working on… not sure if the bass is too much.

Ambient Sequences for the weekend.

10 Likes

no drums \0.0/

3 Likes