Share your tunes

Yeah, I like the sound of the Phatty. It’s very easy to squeeze something very chunky out of it. :grinning:
great fodder for Emu sampler to make even bigger bass out of it.

1 Like

Just put the finishing touches on my latest project “Escape Plan”

An individual discovers too many truths about his oppressive government in a dystopian future. He is sent to a labor camp which is overseen by an eccentric overlord know as “The Cordon.” He spends his days devising a plan to escape.

This is an 8 track project and the songs are all in order within the playlist I posted. I hope you enjoy this and feel free to comment, like, or sub to my youtube for future projects! Thank you. Would also like to know what Genre my tracks fall under

5 Likes

I just picked up an Octatrack MkI last week. Recorded my first track with it. So nice to be producing outside of a DAW.

6 Likes

Great stuff Cepheid! Right up my alley. Probably it’s Electronica/IDM. Glad to see others produce in this genre.

2 Likes

Cepheid this is great! Always envious of people that can produce in this style.

1 Like

Really struggling to master the A4. Did this poppy little 80’s jam just to keep digging into it. A4 only

6 Likes

Sounds funny. And also like gaming music.

1 Like

That sounds about right :slight_smile:

It really does sound like something that would be in a modern platformer. I dig it man

1 Like

Thanks so much!

Here are two new poppy tunes I wrote on the op-1 and finalized on the digitakt. The vocals are done with the Roland vt-4.

4 Likes

Very nice!

1 Like

shared this one in the DN thread a bit earlier, but hey - more is more right?
:slight_smile:

DN>>AH for some abrasive FM drums and detuned melody.

6 Likes

It’s software only track, but my Digitone stood on the table and inspired me!
I’ve tried to make something synth-based and cinematic for my video.

3 Likes

A4MKII Sound Demo (sequenced by Midibox SEQ v4+, dawless)

4 tracks, selfmade patches, dont try this @ home :wink:

3 Likes

A bit of Acid. Digi-combo + small modular of mostly Make Noise stuff.

2 Likes

Great drums in this.

A beatless ambient created with some tape manipulations on my TEAK 144

2 Likes